Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Overlord Derf's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
Overlord Derf's Application Left_bar_bleue35/100Overlord Derf's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

Overlord Derf's Application Empty
PostSubject: Overlord Derf's Application   Overlord Derf's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 am

Name: Brad Derflinger aka Overlord Derf

Gaming Experience: FFXI (currently playing), WoW (currently playing), Everquest 2 (retired) Guild Wars (retired)

What you are looking for in this Guild: Some connections for the upcoming MMO. To connect with some old friends who are currently members. (Ghostofkeith and Insanepain) affraid

Tell us a little about yourself: Member of the CG. Coordinate SAR for the Great Lakes Region. I love MMOs and devote a good bit of time to playing them. I am looking for a fresh MMO and Starwars just might be it!

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: Yes! I plan to be online for a minimum of 10-15 hours a week.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Overlord Derf's Application Left_bar_bleue15/50Overlord Derf's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Derf's Application   Overlord Derf's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 am

Welcome there Overlord! It's good you see you have some Gaming Experience. I played Guild Wars for awhile, and I still think it has some of the best, Guild activities. FFXI... well lets just say I uninstalled that as soon as I installed it. lol.

welcome to the Guild dude. Accepted
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Overlord Derf's Application Left_bar_bleue75/150Overlord Derf's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Derf's Application   Overlord Derf's Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:17 am

Welcome to the guild! I hope you can connect with some of our other members and make some new friends as well as keeping the ones you do have. Very Happy See you around the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overlord Derf's Application   Overlord Derf's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Overlord Derf's Application
Page 1 of 1