Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionheart
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Lionheart

Character sheet
Level:
Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Left_bar_bleue0/0Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Empty
PostSubject: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Name: Justinbz

Gaming Experience: name it, ive played it. ive pretty much been holding a controller since 93

What you are looking for in this Guild: ive been the leader of many many guilds/clans over many years. im looking for people who arent asshats and are a tight knit of people who are real friendly and open. also no rapists plz.

Tell us a little about yourself: like I said, ive been the leader/follow of many gaming groups and have been playing for a very long time. I go to college and when im not doing that im probably.... doing what im doing now. that or paintballing.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Left_bar_bleue15/50Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Accepted Welcome to The Covenant, you sound pretty cool to me Smile and I hope you like it here man!
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Left_bar_bleue100/100Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 pm

welcome, broseph
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Left_bar_bleue75/150Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here and make several friends!
Back to top Go down
Evrae
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Evrae

Character sheet
Level:
Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Left_bar_bleue0/0Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:20 am

LOL i don't think i've encountered any asshats here XD you're definitely in luck !
Back to top Go down
Lionheart
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Lionheart

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 am

Nomad wrote:
welcome, broseph
LOL you called me broseph
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Left_bar_bleue100/100Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:43 am

Lionheart wrote:
Nomad wrote:
welcome, broseph

should i call you Darth Nihilus instead?
Back to top Go down
Lionheart
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Lionheart

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Nomad wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Nomad wrote:
welcome, broseph

call me wat you wish
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:08 am

Lionheart wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Nomad wrote:
welcome, broseph

call me wat you wish

ok you shall forever be known as

'Pooky'
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Left_bar_bleue75/150Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:56 am

Awwww Pooky. LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)   Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionhearts amazing application of unfathomableness. (google it)
Page 1 of 1