Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promotions and Demotions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Promotions and Demotions Left_bar_bleue15/50Promotions and Demotions Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Promotions and Demotions Empty
PostSubject: Promotions and Demotions   Promotions and Demotions EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:10 am

This will be where I will show the Promotions, and Demotions for the Guild. So that everyone is able to see whats going on.

Promotions will be gained through different ways, either you did a great job helping other people, being active, the way you active, your leadership skills, etc.

If you get demoted I will let you know ahead of time if I am able to contact you. If you dont post an absence thread, than I am sorry I wont be able to help you. Unless you earn your rank back.
Do not get angry, or mad either. Try and accept it and move on.

Thanks
DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Promotions and Demotions Left_bar_bleue15/50Promotions and Demotions Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Demotions   Promotions and Demotions EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:14 am

Demotions:

rhettthom has been moved down to a Padawan, for being Inactive.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Demotions   Promotions and Demotions EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:16 am

Once Beta is going on, and we are all in Ventrilo. I will be noticing everyone. I have a few idea's of who will be getting promoted pretty early. So remember to keep pushing!

Also Recruiting members for the site helps!!
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Promotions and Demotions Left_bar_bleue0/0Promotions and Demotions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Demotions   Promotions and Demotions EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Cool I can't wait till we get vent and have a blast talking to one another and getting to know everyone. It will sure be a blast. I am especially looking forward to chatting with some of my really good friends as well. There will sure be some drinking good times. If you know what I mean Derf and Jeff drunken
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
Promotions and Demotions Left_bar_bleue35/100Promotions and Demotions Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: I certainly do...   Promotions and Demotions EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:16 am

-Cool I can't wait till we get vent and have a blast talking to one another and getting to know everyone. It will sure be a blast. I am especially looking forward to chatting with some of my really good friends as well. There will sure be some drinking good times. If you know what I mean Derf and Jeff -

Good times to be had by all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Demotions   Promotions and Demotions Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions and Demotions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Covenant :: The Covenant News-
Jump to: