Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Left_bar_bleue15/50The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Empty
PostSubject: The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!"   The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:44 am

On thursday the 14th we will have two meeting times, one in mid-day and one later that night.

Were having 2 incase some people cant come, or didnt know about it.

If you dont have my msn, please add me at :mfottoson@msn.com . We will be discussing quite a bit of things, so hopefully everyone is there. We might be on ventrilo, for who all has it as well.

Thanks
DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Left_bar_bleue100/100The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!"   The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:12 am

What vent server, mine or whos?
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Left_bar_bleue75/150The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!"   The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:10 am

I should be able to make the one in the evening but most definately won't be at the one in the afternoon as I am working. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin
Professor Coldheart

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Left_bar_bleue1/0The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!"   The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:30 am

I'll be at the one in the evening. what time.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Left_bar_bleue15/50The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!"   The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:52 am

Nomad wrote:
What vent server, mine or whos?

We will be using yours for now.

The afternoon one, will be at 1pm. The night time one will be either around 8pm or 9pm Centeral.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!"   The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:06 am

MEETING UPDATE IS NOW! msn messenger, add me to msn, and I will add you to the meeting room on msn messenger.

mfottoson@msn.com = email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!"   The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!" Empty

Back to top Go down

The Covenant MSN MEETING! "PLEASE READ!"
Page 1 of 1