Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular

Character sheet
Level:
75/150  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:38 am

The Sacking of Coruscant. It was the crowning achievement of the Sith Empire’s ambitious military strategy and the moment that changed the history of the Old Republic forever. You may have read about it before, but our first cinematic trailer captures this event with breathtaking action and beautiful detail.

Republic leaders have traveled to Alderaan to engage in promised peace talks with the Sith Empire. The most powerful Jedi have accompanied them to safeguard against an Imperial deception. The Empire’s real motive, however, was simply to lure the Republic’s strongest defenders away from Coruscant and set the stage for an audacious attack. Under the command of Lord Angral, the Sith fleet approaches the Republic’s capital planet for the first time in centuries. In advance of the fleet, the strongest Sith Warriors have flown a stolen Republic ship into Coruscant’s orbit. Their mission is critical – to destroy the planet’s defense grid mainframe hidden in the heart of the Jedi Temple.

Watch the Deceived cinematic trailer now!

Also available here, bigger video available in HD. Thanks Darka! Very Happy

The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved. -Confucius
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DogSoldierBHM
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular

Character sheet
Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 am

Wow! I mean I squealed like a little girl and almost soiled my pants! Oh my God!!!!!!!!!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular

Character sheet
Level:
15/50  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Wow... my god. I was sleepy, and this was like a HELL of a wake up call haha. That right there just made me wanna play so bad I could kill bioware to get in the server haha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin

Character sheet
Level:
1/0  (1/0)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:17 am

wicked. made my g/f watch it even though it might as well have been like making her watch a foreign film without subtitles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glowmobile
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Character sheet
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:46 am

That was AWESOME! It also worked in the other classes into the fight in a sensible manor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight

Character sheet
Level:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:03 am

I pee'd in my pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darka
Allied Guild Leader
Allied Guild Leader

Character sheet
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 am

Game Play review
Here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   

Back to top Go down

"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!
Page 1 of 1