Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Token's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Token's Left_bar_bleue15/50Guild Token's Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Guild Token's Empty
PostSubject: Guild Token's   Guild Token's EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:50 am

Hey everyone, we are implementing the new form of Guild Bank credits. As you all know, "Credits" the ones you earn here on the website, from posts, threads, and other things. Will allow you to earn ingame Guild items.

Such as, from different questing, looting, and more. We will allow members to donate items, at there free will. You do not have to, we will not force you. It would just be great. The money that is donated, will be purchasing items for the guild, and allow us as a Guild to get stronger.

I myself, have no intension of screwing anyone over, a few of you know me from other guilds, or as a previous guild leader. I am not that style of a guy. I just want whats best for the Guild and to make it better than the rest.

I want use to get the best gear for our members, show the other guilds how we run this guild. I want our members to not have to worry about gear when in combat. Remember we are The Covenant--We are the strongest of all guilds.

So for your efforts in the guild before Swtor starts. Earning credits, and Guild Token's. You are asking, well how do you earn them. Well a few different ways.

+500 1. We will be introducing a Player of the Month event. "After 100 active members, we will go to Member of the Week".

+10 2. Meeting, each meeting you come to from here on out. I will be giving 10 Guild Token's out for those who show up.

3. "I might do Tokens per Item donated. Depending on how valueable it is really. Since I dont know at the moment, I can't add that in there."

But remember this while were are ahead of the time.

DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Token's Left_bar_bleue35/100Guild Token's Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

Guild Token's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Token's   Guild Token's EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:32 am

Sounds like a fair system. Its a great idea for the guild.
Back to top Go down
Pr0ph3cy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Pr0ph3cy

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Token's Left_bar_bleue0/0Guild Token's Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Smuggler

Guild Token's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Token's   Guild Token's EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:36 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Token's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Token's   Guild Token's Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Token's
Page 1 of 1