Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A farewell from DogSoldierBHM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DogSoldierBHM
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
DogSoldierBHM

Character sheet
Level:
A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Left_bar_bleue0/0A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Empty
PostSubject: A farewell from DogSoldierBHM   A farewell from DogSoldierBHM EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:02 am

I will be heading off to work at a summer camp in Washington for 2 months and the area has no internet. I'll try to check in once a week when we go into town but since there will be over a hundred kids that I will have to keep out of trouble A farewell from DogSoldierBHM 883278 it might be difficult.
Now please don’t cry Sad into your pillows for I will be back some day.
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Left_bar_bleue75/150A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: A farewell from DogSoldierBHM   A farewell from DogSoldierBHM EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:07 am

Have fun and be careful. Hope to hear from you soon. Very Happy Maybe we will have a lot of big cool updates for you when you return. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin
Professor Coldheart

Character sheet
Level:
A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Left_bar_bleue1/0A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: A farewell from DogSoldierBHM   A farewell from DogSoldierBHM EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:41 am

Just cut out their tongues so they can't sass you and break their knee caps so they can't run. Problem solved. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Left_bar_bleue15/50A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: A farewell from DogSoldierBHM   A farewell from DogSoldierBHM EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:35 am

Professor Coldheart wrote:
Just cut out their tongues so they can't sass you and break their knee caps so they can't run. Problem solved. Have fun!

Haha I agree with this, very good attitude Smile

That is what we will do to the sith!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A farewell from DogSoldierBHM   A farewell from DogSoldierBHM Empty

Back to top Go down

A farewell from DogSoldierBHM
Page 1 of 1