Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zuavalon's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zauvalon
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Zuavalon's application Empty
PostSubject: Zuavalon's application   Zuavalon's application EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 am

Name: Zauvalon -- I am a friend of Professor Coldheart.

Gaming Experience: I am the former raid leader of one of EQ's top raid guilds. I currently raid in WoW and have played since midnight of release. I have experience raiding as nearly every class. In addition to my raiding experience, I also earned the rank of High Warlord in PvP. I have experience in Vanguard, AoC and DotA (WC3). I have been playing MMOs since early 2000.

What you are looking for in this Guild: People to group with and to make new friends.

Tell us a little about yourself: If I had an unlimited source of wealth the first thing I would do is pay to have Carrot Top hunted (and killed) on an island by professional bounty hunters. If he was willing, I would have the Macho Man Randy Savage in the line up of hunters.

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: 20 hours +
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Zuavalon's application Left_bar_bleue15/50Zuavalon's application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Zuavalon's application   Zuavalon's application EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Sounds pretty sweet, its nice to meet you.

I was a raid leader in WoW for alongggg time, back during the 40 mans, 20mans and stuff. I loved it, then they screwed up over and I was pissed lol.

But good to have you aboard Approved
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
Zuavalon's application Left_bar_bleue100/100Zuavalon's application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Zuavalon's application   Zuavalon's application EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:10 am

Welcome aboard the Win Boat
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Zuavalon's application Left_bar_bleue75/150Zuavalon's application Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Zuavalon's application   Zuavalon's application EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 am

Welcome! Glad to have you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zuavalon's application   Zuavalon's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zuavalon's application
Page 1 of 1