Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pr0ph3cy's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr0ph3cy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Pr0ph3cy

Character sheet
Level:
Pr0ph3cy's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Pr0ph3cy's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Smuggler

Pr0ph3cy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Name: Pr0ph3cy

Gaming Experience:17 years

What you are looking for in this Guild: friendly people who will help each other out

Tell us a little about yourself: just a normal guy trying to make his way in the universe, i play WoW right now since its a decent MMO atm and its pretty easy when you got a full party. Im very friendly and nice and will help you level at any time. Some how my name is Qwickkiller on the website but i think you got it confused lol

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: i will check the forums every day for new posts and such
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
Pr0ph3cy's Application Left_bar_bleue100/100Pr0ph3cy's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 am

Thanks for applying to The Covenant.

We're reviewing your application and will get back to you within a few days.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Pr0ph3cy's Application Left_bar_bleue15/50Pr0ph3cy's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 am

Hey Pr0ph3cy, thanks for applying Smile. You are hereby Accepted.

Pr0ph3cy wrote:
Name: Pr0ph3cy

Gaming Experience:17 years

What you are looking for in this Guild: friendly people who will help each other out

Tell us a little about yourself: just a normal guy trying to make his way in the universe, i play WoW right now since its a decent MMO atm and its pretty easy when you got a full party. Im very friendly and nice and will help you level at any time. Some how my name is Qwickkiller on the website but i think you got it confused lol

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: i will check the forums every day for new posts and such
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Pr0ph3cy's Application Left_bar_bleue75/150Pr0ph3cy's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:04 am

Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pr0ph3cy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Pr0ph3cy

Character sheet
Level:
Pr0ph3cy's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Pr0ph3cy's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:21 am

thanks

i hope so....feels empty in the forums lol
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
Pr0ph3cy's Application Left_bar_bleue100/100Pr0ph3cy's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:20 am

Pr0ph3cy wrote:
thanks

ya, no beta and just a trailer worth of game info will do that

the games far off bro, just wait things will get crazy later on
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Pr0ph3cy's Application Left_bar_bleue15/50Pr0ph3cy's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Yea its not busy right now, because well the game isnt active besides every friday. But we get on and chat once in awhile, the Site looks pretty good right now, and im getting my month vacation from school soon so Very Happy. I still have work though Sad

Pr0ph3cy wrote:
thanks

Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:07 pm

DarkDemon wrote:
Yea its not busy right now, because well the game isnt active besides every friday. But we get on and chat once in awhile, the Site looks pretty good right now, and im getting my month vacation from school soon so Very Happy. I still have work though Sad

Dark went to school and left me alone on the forums qq
Back to top Go down
Pr0ph3cy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Pr0ph3cy

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 am

im playing WoW solo and its not fun...i cant find anyone to party with me and get awesome gear and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pr0ph3cy's Application   Pr0ph3cy's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pr0ph3cy's Application
Page 1 of 1