Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S I C K N E S S introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S I C K N E S S
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Character sheet
Level:
S I C K N E S S introduction Left_bar_bleue0/0S I C K N E S S introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

S I C K N E S S introduction Empty
PostSubject: S I C K N E S S introduction   S I C K N E S S introduction EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:34 am

Name:I have many names, but ill be going by one of two names in game. One of them is SICKNESS
MMO Experience: First MMO was played during the mid 90's, which was Asherons Call. It was and still to this day a sweet game. More content then you could imagine, and still going strong to this day. Graphics might not be bleeding cutting edge, but you should not just judge a game by its graphics. I later tried AC2, and played that for three years. In game i was known as S I C K N E S S, and was the highest lvl Damage dealer ingame. They close the game and i moved to WOW. WOW was fun, but sort of predictable. An endless struggle which i find boring. Before i left i had a total of 10 lvl 70.
Your bio: I like games, what can i say? At around the age of 3 i was drawing and creating things. Went threw alot of pain, and hardship so i produced alot of art. I did not want to program or create 3D models, i simply wanted to give the people that do the ideas of new creatures and ideas. Just looking forward to that next big thing. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
S I C K N E S S introduction Left_bar_bleue15/50S I C K N E S S introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: S I C K N E S S introduction   S I C K N E S S introduction EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:54 pm

Welcome to the guild man! I hope you like your stay, and I hope SWTOR is as good as we hope....

Wait a second, its going to be better than we hope!! HAHA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
S I C K N E S S introduction Left_bar_bleue75/150S I C K N E S S introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: S I C K N E S S introduction   S I C K N E S S introduction EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:46 pm

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
S I C K N E S S introduction Left_bar_bleue0/0S I C K N E S S introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: S I C K N E S S introduction   S I C K N E S S introduction EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 am

welcome the guild
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
S I C K N E S S introduction Left_bar_bleue1/60S I C K N E S S introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

PostSubject: Re: S I C K N E S S introduction   S I C K N E S S introduction EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:05 am

sickness nice nickname.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S I C K N E S S introduction   S I C K N E S S introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

S I C K N E S S introduction
Page 1 of 1