Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlath
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Arlath

Character sheet
Level:
Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Left_bar_bleue100000/60Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/60)
Class: Jedi

Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Empty
PostSubject: Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon   Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:24 am

Subject: Application

Name: Arlath

Gaming Experience: a bunch

What you are looking for in this Guild: Alot of PVP, but I'm up for anything..not so much RP

Tell us a little about yourself: I like to join a guild before an MMO is released. Those type of guilds seem stay together longer, and are usually more active than most guilds I've seen. Sometimes a really good guild can make an MMO; and I've had this itch lately to play one

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: Of course! as long as the guild stays active :p
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Left_bar_bleue15/50Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon   Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 am

Congrats, and welcome to the guild.

You sound like you will do well here!

Leon

"Addition, I have ranked you to Padwan, please remember to add the leaders to MSN: mine is mfottoson@msn.com"
Back to top Go down
Arlath
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Arlath

Character sheet
Level:
Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Left_bar_bleue100000/60Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/60)

PostSubject: Re: Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon   Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:34 am

hey thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Left_bar_bleue75/150Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon   Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:04 am

Welcome aboard! I hope you make good friends here. We hope to get to know you a little better prior to launch. You can add me to MSN kaeliegh@live.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon   Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon Empty

Back to top Go down

Arlath's app "Accepted" by Leon
Page 1 of 1