Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghidorah
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Ghidorah

Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here Empty
PostSubject: Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here   Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 am

Hello all

Well my names Bob aka Ghidorah, I'm 22 years old and and from east london, england, and I can't wait to get stuck into SWTOR. I have been playing MMOs since the release of city of heroes which I played for 3 years, after which I tried my hand at a few other MMOs (matrix online, final fantasy and a few smaller one) which didn't make me want to leave CoH until I tried world of warcraft for the second time round with a few friends and haven't stopped since. In WoW I was very much an active member of a serious PvP guild which unfortunately disbanded just after the burning crusade came out, but I continued to play solo, only because I have yet to find something else to that I can sink my teeth into (MMO wise anyway). I love the lore of star wars but couldn’t really get into SWG, didn’t like the look and feel of it, but SWTOR seems like a perfect opportunity for some sweet light sabre action, and intend to be a serious online-all-the-time-kick-ass-member. Anyway I’ll shut up now, hope to see you all in game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here Left_bar_bleue15/50Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here   Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:05 am

Well hello there Ghidorah, are you wanting to apply to the covenant? If so, just go here and start a thread and name the title your name (application), after that I can read through it.

Welcome to The Covenant website Smile. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Yes, I played WoW for about 3 years, I was an SWG veteran for about 3-4 yrs also. Other than that, I had a ton of mmo experience as well.

We are a guild based on PvE and PvP so you should fit in perfectly Smile.

Don't forget to do your application Smile

Leon
Back to top Go down
Arlath
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Arlath

Character sheet
Level:
Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here Left_bar_bleue100000/60Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/60)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here   Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 am

I remember playing SWG because I wanted to get those monsterously huge pets...but then they disappeared, along with all the fun...see you in the game! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here   Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all, KING GHIDORAH! here
Page 1 of 1