Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been a long month for me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
Been a long month for me. Left_bar_bleue50/150Been a long month for me. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

Been a long month for me. Empty
PostSubject: Been a long month for me.   Been a long month for me. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:06 am

I apologize for my absence. The Army has been pressing me with allot of missions at hand. Not to mention I have about 2 months left until I transition back into the civilian life!
My biggest issues is my 11 month old son, and 6 year old daughter; I will need everyones blessings for my family. My wife has fallen very ill with a life threatning disease that will require many sugeries. They do not expect her to make it thru the next few months. So pray for my wife and family. I have some hard days ahead of me and the possible of becoming a single/widower father of two.

God bless you all and may the force be with you!
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Been a long month for me. Left_bar_bleue15/50Been a long month for me. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Been a long month for me.   Been a long month for me. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:33 am

Aww dude, im sorry to hear that Sad I think everything will be ok though dude. We are here for ya!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Been a long month for me. Left_bar_bleue75/150Been a long month for me. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Been a long month for me.   Been a long month for me. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:51 am

I am so sorry to hear that. I cant imagine what you are going through right now. I wish all the luck to you and your family and I will definately keep you and your family in my prayers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been a long month for me.   Been a long month for me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Been a long month for me.
Page 1 of 1