Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello its Russ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keito Dawnshadow
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Keito Dawnshadow

Character sheet
Level:
Hello its Russ Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello its Russ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

Hello its Russ Empty
PostSubject: Hello its Russ   Hello its Russ EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:10 am

Thought i would type alil about myself here.

Well lets start with what i do for a living. I am in the military US Air Force, for the next 2 years. Reason why my location says everywhere. I am a huge fan of the SW lore of this time frame. Darth Revan and Darth Ruin where my favorite stories of all the SW lore.

I like to help new people get cought up to the mechanics of which ever game i am playing and also like to kid around. I hope to see everyone signed up for this guild in game so i can meet each of you and talk nonsence for hours while we destroy the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
Hello its Russ Left_bar_bleue50/150Hello its Russ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

Hello its Russ Empty
PostSubject: stationed   Hello its Russ EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Are you stationed overseas? Im getting out of the millitary on the 21st of Dec. I did 4 years in the Corps, and almost 7 years in the Army. I should have joined the AF, but they didn't offer any cool jobs involving killing terrorists up close and personal. lol
Back to top Go down
Keito Dawnshadow
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Keito Dawnshadow

Character sheet
Level:

Hello its Russ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello its Russ   Hello its Russ EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Yea i am stationed overseas. lol na the AF is a bunch of panzies, i should of joined the core like my father but thought i could get alot of schooling done. Haha i was fooled deployed 5 times in my first 4 years. THo they were the 15 month to 2 year ones you guys pull, still took alot of time away from me and gettin eduhmuhcated.
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:

Hello its Russ Empty
PostSubject: yeah   Hello its Russ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:40 am

doesn't really matter what branch you join. as far as i know the Post 911 and GI Bill applies regardless. Im working on my BA in astrophysics. lol and they call us Dumb Grunts!
i must say, i really love having a few F-16's with some bunker busters as our guardian angels.
Back to top Go down
Keito Dawnshadow
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Keito Dawnshadow

Character sheet
Level:

Hello its Russ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello its Russ   Hello its Russ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:30 am

yea i can only imagin the relief they bring you guys. I myself am an F-15E model crew chief. I remember when i was in freedom how many guys were thanking me for doing what i was doing only to think that i really didn't do anything. THey were the ones really risking it all
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:

Hello its Russ Empty
PostSubject: faslafsd   Hello its Russ EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 am

someones gotta soften up the target area before you send in the ground forces. all branches do their part. The Navy carries the Marines and Aircraft to the Shores, the Airforce ensures we are watched from above with sheer firepower, the marines invade and conquer, and the Army is to profide necessary forces and capabilities....in support of nation security and defense strategies. I always enjoyed the Army more than the Marines, mostly because they get better toys to play with. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello its Russ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello its Russ   Hello its Russ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello its Russ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: