Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

love the site i hope to be part of it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
love the site i hope to be part of it Left_bar_bleue1/60love the site i hope to be part of it Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)
Class: Jedi

love the site i hope to be part of it Empty
PostSubject: love the site i hope to be part of it   love the site i hope to be part of it EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:45 am

NickName: The Unknown Jedi

Gaming Experience: Since 3 years old

What you are looking for in this Guild: An unstoppable guild that is unmatched in everyway. looking for a dedicated guild and council.

Tell us a little about yourself: i love games it is fun. i always try to be the best in averything i do. i will be a great jedi to obey my council. i will learn how the game works and adapt to any missions thats unexpected.

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: all the time on

if u want to message me i also have msn wiz_man_500@hotmail.com or aim dudemaster9088
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
love the site i hope to be part of it Left_bar_bleue0/0love the site i hope to be part of it Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: love the site i hope to be part of it   love the site i hope to be part of it EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:25 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
love the site i hope to be part of it Left_bar_bleue75/150love the site i hope to be part of it Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: love the site i hope to be part of it   love the site i hope to be part of it EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:34 am

Welcome Very Happy

I am interested to know what games you were playing at 3 years old. I know most of us here will strive to be the best of the best and you will most likely fit right in. Very Happy

Kaeliegh
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
love the site i hope to be part of it Left_bar_bleue1/60love the site i hope to be part of it Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

PostSubject: Re: love the site i hope to be part of it   love the site i hope to be part of it EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:50 am

Thank you i am very determined to be on top. i like this site and i hope this site lives forever
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
love the site i hope to be part of it Left_bar_bleue0/0love the site i hope to be part of it Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: love the site i hope to be part of it   love the site i hope to be part of it EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:55 am

the only games I was playing at three were NES/SNES or Sega Genesis games
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: love the site i hope to be part of it   love the site i hope to be part of it EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:09 pm

those games where the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love the site i hope to be part of it   love the site i hope to be part of it Empty

Back to top Go down

love the site i hope to be part of it
Page 1 of 1