Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Jedi Consulars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Welcome Jedi Consulars Left_bar_bleue15/50Welcome Jedi Consulars Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Welcome Jedi Consulars Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Jedi Consulars   Welcome Jedi Consulars EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:17 am

Welcome Jedi Consulars,

We will be doing a lot of different things in the Jedi Consulars form of areas. Once I know some more about the class, then I will start listing out some of the different templates to go. I will organize people that are going the same style of path. For help during quests as a Jedi Consular please refer to the Jedi Consular Forums. If you are from another class, or even a new member wishing to join the Jedi Consulars, I will have to apply to the Jedi Consulars Application forums.

All of our discussions and news updates on the Jedi Consular will be here.

Master Jedi Consular
Leon/Felix

Last edited by Leon on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
Welcome Jedi Consulars Left_bar_bleue1/60Welcome Jedi Consulars Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)
Class: Jedi

Welcome Jedi Consulars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Jedi Consulars   Welcome Jedi Consulars EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:11 am

That will sound Good. I like using the power of the force. can help, aid, and heal others that is in trouble. whenever someone neads help i will be there.
Back to top Go down

Welcome Jedi Consulars
Page 1 of 1