Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flying home around the 21st

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
Flying home around the 21st Left_bar_bleue50/150Flying home around the 21st Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

Flying home around the 21st Empty
PostSubject: Flying home around the 21st   Flying home around the 21st EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:56 am

Hey guys. You may not hear from me for several days to several weeks. I am leaving Germany and flying home to the states on or around the 21st of Dec. I will be looking for a place to stay temp. and buy a new house. Hope to have internet soon. Wish me luck and may the force be with you!
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Flying home around the 21st Left_bar_bleue75/150Flying home around the 21st Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Flying home around the 21st   Flying home around the 21st EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:15 am

Good luck Khasa! Hope to hear back from you soon. Have a safe trip! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Flying home around the 21st Left_bar_bleue15/50Flying home around the 21st Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Flying home around the 21st   Flying home around the 21st EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:52 am

GL bro, let us know when ya get back.

Leon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying home around the 21st   Flying home around the 21st Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying home around the 21st
Page 1 of 1