Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Left_bar_bleue15/50The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Empty
PostSubject: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:29 am

We’re thrilled to announce the next playable planet in Star Wars™️: The Old Republic™️, the Hutt homeworld known in The Old Republic timeframe as Hutta. Nowhere in Star Wars™️ lore has Hutta been so richly realized, and players will be able to explore the first true interactive realization of the “Glorious Jewel”.

Read more about Hutta and its rich history including the long standing tension between the rebellious Evocii natives and the greedy, power-hungry Hutt Empire.

View the concepts of Hutta’s harsh, polluted environments and see how the development team brought Hutta to life in these screenshots

The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Ss_20010
Drainage pipes spew poisonous gases into Hutta’s atmosphere.

The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Ss_20011
A patient Chemilizard hunts for his next victim.

The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Ss_20012
Organized crime, torture, and imprisonment are common activities that occur in the Hutt Palace.

The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Ss_20013
A great Hutt crime lord decides the fate of a smuggler.

The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Ss_20014
Inside the cantina of the Hutt Palace - a popular place for indulging in drink, entertainment, and all manner of shady business ventures.

Visit Swtor/Concept Arts For there concept Arts.

Admin Team
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Left_bar_bleue1/60The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:21 am

Hmm i bet that will be the biggest bounty hunter place in the galaxy. Never trust the hutts
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Left_bar_bleue15/50The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:39 am

This update actually opens up so much that u can not believe, this will mean there might be actual "Smuggling in the galaxy". As well as swoop/podracing. This means you can work with the Hutts as well, as a thief. Just as you said, work for them as a bounty hunter.

There will be alot from this I believe.
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Left_bar_bleue1/60The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:01 am

i would like to pod race. Would be funny if you could put bounty on players heads and people or computers will try to kill you lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Left_bar_bleue75/150The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:34 am

Im just really glad that they did a REAL update this week. I don't know what I would do if it was another fake one like last weeks. All the shots look great but the outside pic of the palace showing the environment would have to be my favorite. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Left_bar_bleue0/0The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Dragonsage wrote:
Im just really glad that they did a REAL update this week. I don't know what I would do if it was another fake one like last weeks. All the shots look great but the outside pic of the palace showing the environment would have to be my favorite. Very Happy
yeah that fake one threw me off lol, I can't wait to go to Nal Hutta or Hutta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 pm

I like the Hutts building and the creatures on that planet. It will be awsome
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Left_bar_bleue0/0The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:58 am

I really want to see Manaan...SHOW ME MANAAN!
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:34 am

rhettthom wrote:
oh ya and love to see that sea monster again lol. forgot his name
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:41 am

oobuddyoo wrote:
rhettthom wrote:
oh ya and love to see that sea monster again lol. forgot his name
the Giant Firaxin shark? I dunno if they will implement underwater exploration, but I don't see why not Razz
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm

haha ya i couldnt think of the sea creatures name lol. But hopefully there is some underwater bases and can see it haha.
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Class: Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Wow this place looks great. Those creatures also look interesting and what can I say about The Hutt. Man he looks hungry as always. I am defiantly going to be a BH for my Main Very Happy I cannot wait till this game comes out.

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~   The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Planet Hutta. ~ New Update ~
Page 1 of 1