Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anyone out there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritos12
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Fritos12

Is anyone out there  Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone out there    Is anyone out there  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 am

I run a wow guild and so I have a teamspeak up if anyone from this guild ever wants to talk to me you can find me in there I.P 208.58.46.223 Port 9987
Password silvermoonrules123
Back to top Go down
Arlath
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Arlath

Character sheet
Level:
Is anyone out there  Left_bar_bleue100000/60Is anyone out there  Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/60)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone out there    Is anyone out there  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Hello! [:

I'm sure the guild will start getting more active the closer it gets to release date Sleep
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Is anyone out there  Left_bar_bleue15/50Is anyone out there  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone out there    Is anyone out there  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Yes, I am still alive. I will start the guild up later on at the beginning of 2011. I am leaving for Marine bootcamp in less than a month and will be back before swtor goes live. We will get the website going back on fire and getting more recruits again.

For now, I am just waiting till that day when they tell us its time to go live!
Back to top Go down
Fritos12
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Fritos12

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone out there    Is anyone out there  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Well if anyone is bored I wouldn't mind talking to some of my fellow members to past the time.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Is anyone out there  Left_bar_bleue15/50Is anyone out there  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone out there    Is anyone out there  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 am

I leave Monday at 2:30pm Central time. I wont return till the beginning of the year to give everyone more information. Yes, I will be returning to play swtor and to lead the guild!

I can't wait to get back and finally all of us get together to start this up!

Have a great rest of the year everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone out there    Is anyone out there  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Cantina :: The Cantina-
Jump to: