Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

let me introduce myself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
let me introduce myself Left_bar_bleue50/150let me introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

let me introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 am

Name: Khasa Jorn (Jedi)
Your bio: I love everthing PC games, and especially MMO's. I am a Seargent in the US ARMY and love to kill terrorists! I grew up in Yukon, Canada, moved to Washington State when I was 15 and finished High school. After high school I went to College in Phoenix, Arizona and got a BA in Information Technology. When I was 23 I gave up on information technology and decided that 9/11 really pissed me off! So raised my right hand and swore into the ARMY. Now I work on Multimillion dollar sattelite systems and slaughter baby killing terrorists on the side. (it keeps my blood pressure down Evil or Very Mad )

Glory to the Republic and long live Democracy!

-Khasa Jorn
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
let me introduce myself Left_bar_bleue75/150let me introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:47 am

Great to get to know you. I want to say THANK YOU for supporting your country in the U.S. Army. My husband served in the Army as well and had a tour to Iraq as well as Bosnia. It is nice to see people still care about their country so again THANK YOU! Very Happy Don't forget to invite your friends and/or family. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
let me introduce myself Left_bar_bleue1/60let me introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:41 am

Hi welcome to our guild. I was born in canada Ontario please to meet you.

Ps. I agree with you in killing terrorist ahah. If u want to add me on msn its wiz_man_500@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
let me introduce myself Left_bar_bleue0/0let me introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Welcome......(I have to do it) U-S-A!!!! U-S-A!!!! U-S-A!!!! lol!

you do this with terrorists don't you --> let me introduce myself 883278
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
let me introduce myself Left_bar_bleue1/60let me introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:06 am

rhettthom wrote:

ahha USA and canada are both great.
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
let me introduce myself Left_bar_bleue50/150let me introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)

PostSubject: dreams   let me introduce myself EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:20 am

rhettthom wrote:

lol only in my dreams
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
let me introduce myself Left_bar_bleue0/0let me introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 am

Man, I was hoping you did this all the time lol! I was gonna get you to teach me
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 am

rhettthom wrote:
Man, I was hoping you did this all the time lol! I was gonna get you to teach me
I can teach you.
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: die terrorist die   let me introduce myself EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:44 pm

rhettthom wrote:

let me introduce myself 693603 farao durka durka! PEW-PEW, BIFF!!!! yeah i do that to terrorists.... (M16A2 w/ 40mm M203 Grenade Launcher attachment)

Live and let die.

~Khasa Jorn
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
let me introduce myself Left_bar_bleue15/50let me introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:32 am

Welcome to the Forums dude, I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce myself   let me introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

let me introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: