Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Issue of Threat of Peace Released

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Left_bar_bleue15/50First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Empty
PostSubject: First Issue of Threat of Peace Released   First Issue of Threat of Peace Released EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Check out the first issue of the Star Wars™️: The Old Republic™️ online comic, Threat of Peace™️. Dark Horse has joined forces with LucasArts and BioWare™️ to create a new comic series, published online, to introduce fans to The Old Republic. The comic features action-packed, character-driven episodes written by BioWare’s Rob Chestney and published by Dark Horse.

War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire has gripped the galaxy for decades, but the sacking of Coruscant and a subsequent peace treaty are changing everything. As the Republic scrambles to re-establish order, the Sith Empire moves quickly to consolidate power within its new dominion. Behind closed doors, however, individual Sith Lords engage in a quiet but deadly power struggle, and discord breaks out among the Jedi as they wrestle with the moral implications of the new galactic balance. During these chaotic days, the stories of several critical characters interweave as they pursue their passions, stand up for their convictions, and ultimately lead the galaxy back to the brink of a catastrophic conflict.

Issues of the comic will be released twice a month. Stay tuned and follow the storyline to its dramatic conclusion which sets the stage for the players’ entrance into the game. Read the first issue of Threat of Peace now!

http://www.swtor.com/media/webcomic/act1?page=1

(Once I get get ahold of the actual Pictures, I will make a Comic room for us.)
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Left_bar_bleue75/150First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: First Issue of Threat of Peace Released   First Issue of Threat of Peace Released EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:15 am

Well I guess that since they are doing an issue of the comic twice a month then we are going to be getting actual game updates twice a month as well. Sad I just think that is a big pile of stinky crap. But what are you going to do but sit there and smell it. No Oh well. Sad
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Left_bar_bleue15/50First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: First Issue of Threat of Peace Released   First Issue of Threat of Peace Released EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:56 am

I totally agree, I think there should be a spot for montly comic's and the regular updates should stay the same. This was not an update to me. This was buying time, to release something better.

I hope they pick up there balls soon and tell us some actual info on the game Sad.
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Left_bar_bleue50/150First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

PostSubject: Re: First Issue of Threat of Peace Released   First Issue of Threat of Peace Released EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:10 pm

not much into comics anymore. im more of a Novel guy myself now.
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Left_bar_bleue0/0First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: First Issue of Threat of Peace Released   First Issue of Threat of Peace Released EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 pm

I am not a big comic guy either used to really be into them when I was in High School. None the less I really liked it and cant wait to read the next couple. Thanks again Dark. Very Happy

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Issue of Threat of Peace Released   First Issue of Threat of Peace Released Empty

Back to top Go down

First Issue of Threat of Peace Released
Page 1 of 1