Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Semtex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Semtex

Character sheet
Level:
Hello there Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello there Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:31 am

I just wanted to drop by and say hi. My name is nathan and im almost 27 and currently live in Denver, CO, while i attend college. Im getting my 4 year degree in Culinary Nutrition. I currently have a 2 year degree in Culinary Arts. I can't wait for this game to come out and hope to be able to beta test it also. Im a pretty active player of mmos, im just not playing any now. I quit playing WoW after 4 years or so because i came to realize that no matter what they come out with it will still be the same stuff, just with a different wrapper. Im usually on my 360, my gamertag is semtexvs, feel free to add me or send me a msg. I look forward to hearing from you all and seeing you in game with TOR gets released.

Nathan "Semtex"
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Hello there Left_bar_bleue75/150Hello there Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:25 am

Hello and again welcome to The Covenant. What kind of games do you play on your 360? I just got one and am currently playing Lego Star Wars and Blue Dragon. Very Happy Lego Star Wars is really fun Very Happy and Blue Dragon is pretty good too but I just like turn based RPG's like Final Fantasy. I hope you like it here. Everyone here is pretty fun and helpful if you have any questions. If you feel up to it you can participate in the Guildsite Improvement thread and let us know what you would like to see with the guild page. Hope to get to know you a little better.

Moderater
Kae
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Hello there Left_bar_bleue15/50Hello there Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 am

How goes it man? Yea I am not really playing anything right now either, there isnt much out there right now. I am hoping to get into beta myself. But I work for CGE Gaming community, I am the Lead game Editor or the Swtor Forums. I am also a 4yr old SWG Dark Jedi VET. A 3 Year WoW vet lol, Raid Leader.
Back to top Go down
Semtex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Semtex

Character sheet
Level:

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:59 am

right now im playing a few games, Fallout 3, Skate 2, Halo Wars, Left 4 Dead, Moto GP 08 and Fable 2. I quit playing SWG before the NGE and CU came out. That was a great game. I remember how stoked i was when i got home from a class so i could play all night. I was going the BH route but started to change to riflemen, when i saw a master riflemen one shot a AT-ST at the emps hideaway on naboo.
Back to top Go down
Evrae
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Evrae

Character sheet
Level:

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:53 am

Hey guys! I'm a total n00b to mmo's and stuff. I don't even really play video games that often xD But i played the old KOTOR's over and over and i loved them; so i decided that i might actually try this mmo Razz! I am a HUGE star wars geek as well !! I'm totally stoked for this game to come out.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Hello there Left_bar_bleue15/50Hello there Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:56 am

Evrae wrote:
Hey guys! I'm a total n00b to mmo's and stuff. I don't even really play video games that often xD But i played the old KOTOR's over and over and i loved them; so i decided that i might actually try this mmo Razz! I am a HUGE star wars geek as well !! I'm totally stoked for this game to come out.

Helo there! Smile, Can I get you to post an Application for me please Smile. You can post it here.

Thanks bunch Smile
Back to top Go down
Darka
Allied Guild Leader
Allied Guild Leader
Darka

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:21 pm

hello there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum