Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular

Character sheet
Level:
0/0  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Evrae's Application!   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Name: Matt

Gaming Experience: Not really any MMO experience, but i played a couple RPG's like Final Fantasy and the KOTOR's. Oh and i like The Sims xD

What you are looking for in this Guild: Just a place to chill out and make some friends so i won't be a loner when this game actually comes out!!

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm currently going to university, taking a BBA (Bachelor of Business Admin) and i'm liking it a lot! I'm a pretty social person and i like to party and have a good time! I also like to surf the net and find new things to do! I'm always looking for new friends, and hopefully this is somewhere i can make some online ones Razz

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: Hmm... I can get pretty addicted to games so yeah i'll probably be on quite a bit Razz That's the main reason i never got into MMO's before cuz i was scared i'd live on them xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular

Character sheet
Level:
15/50  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Evrae's Application!   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Welcome to The Covenant! Smile, yes mmo's are very addictive, I know for a fact, I have been playing them since I was 13 and I turn 20 this year lol.

Just be sure to learn from everyone, they always have something new to teach you. I think you will like being with us. Be sure to be active on the website as well. I will be adding lot of content throughout the time of release, and after release.

Admin,
DarkDemon

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular

Character sheet
Level:
75/150  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Evrae's Application!   Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Welcome to The Covenant! Very Happy I hope you like it here and make a lot of friends.

The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved. -Confucius
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evrae's Application!   

Back to top Go down

Evrae's Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions :: The Covenant Guild Applications-
Jump to: