Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evrae's Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evrae
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Evrae

Character sheet
Level:
Evrae's Application! Left_bar_bleue0/0Evrae's Application! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

Evrae's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Evrae's Application!   Evrae's Application! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Name: Matt

Gaming Experience: Not really any MMO experience, but i played a couple RPG's like Final Fantasy and the KOTOR's. Oh and i like The Sims xD

What you are looking for in this Guild: Just a place to chill out and make some friends so i won't be a loner when this game actually comes out!!

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm currently going to university, taking a BBA (Bachelor of Business Admin) and i'm liking it a lot! I'm a pretty social person and i like to party and have a good time! I also like to surf the net and find new things to do! I'm always looking for new friends, and hopefully this is somewhere i can make some online ones Razz

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: Hmm... I can get pretty addicted to games so yeah i'll probably be on quite a bit Razz That's the main reason i never got into MMO's before cuz i was scared i'd live on them xD
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Evrae's Application! Left_bar_bleue15/50Evrae's Application! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Evrae's Application!   Evrae's Application! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Welcome to The Covenant! Smile, yes mmo's are very addictive, I know for a fact, I have been playing them since I was 13 and I turn 20 this year lol.

Just be sure to learn from everyone, they always have something new to teach you. I think you will like being with us. Be sure to be active on the website as well. I will be adding lot of content throughout the time of release, and after release.

Admin,
DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Evrae's Application! Left_bar_bleue75/150Evrae's Application! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Evrae's Application!   Evrae's Application! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Welcome to The Covenant! Very Happy I hope you like it here and make a lot of friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evrae's Application!   Evrae's Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Evrae's Application!
Page 1 of 1