Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Left_bar_bleue15/50What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:42 am

If you think you have a good way to advertise The Covenant, give us some of your thoughts! Just give us a brief message or, hints that you think players will look for when looking for a good guild.

We are always looking for good and new info to try and help the guild out. Once we get in the game, I think getting more members wont be to hard. But I just wanna make sure we have a good steady 30 people before the game starts. So lets keep it up!

DarkDemon
What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? 883278
Back to top Go down
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin
Professor Coldheart

Character sheet
Level:
What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Left_bar_bleue1/0What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am

Well you could always go around to every open forum SW:TOR site and court the most active members. Perhaps even a banner that can fit into the signature slot so that all of us can be advertising the guild where ever we post on a forum about the game. The same banner for everyone, uniformity is a symbol of professionalism, and success. Search for and advertise on myspace/facebook groups. Create myspace/facebook groups.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Left_bar_bleue15/50What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:44 am

Yea, I can probably make one. I will have to try and make one when I get some free time.
Back to top Go down
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin
Professor Coldheart

Character sheet
Level:
What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Left_bar_bleue1/0What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:48 am

I can throw together some myspace/facebook groups to wrangle up some new members if you want.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:09 am

Professor Coldheart wrote:
I can throw together some myspace/facebook groups to wrangle up some new members if you want.
That sounds great if they are interested Smile. We love all sorta of members.
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Left_bar_bleue35/100What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:07 am

One of the best ways that I know of is word of mouth. Thats how I was brought to you guys in the first place. The reputation and conduct of the guild will play a part after the game releases, but until then, the website does a great job. Keep it alive with lots of updates, and by game launch, you'll rack up a high membership. I know I certainly appreciate knowing a guild is up and running strong before a game launch. It shows momentum! cheers
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:04 am

Yea, that is very true. I do my best so lol. Kae helps me out with catching the members right away and help moderatorates the forums.

I try and do alot of the website stuff so. I am also, gonna try and make a small Design, to send to other websites, so they can maybe advertise us a little Razz.
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Left_bar_bleue100/100What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:32 am

Get good when the game starts, people will come to us
Back to top Go down
Xandyr
Smuggler
Smuggler
Xandyr

Character sheet
Level:
What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Left_bar_bleue0/0What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:11 am

+1 to server rep.

If we're great players and mature, respectful players, we will have no problem getting recruits. I think our best recruiting will be AFTER we go live, though our reputation in Beta will help, as well.

Xandyr

(I need a sig!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?   What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think will be the best way to Advertise the Guild?
Page 1 of 1