Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ingame Guild Events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Ingame Guild Events Left_bar_bleue15/50Ingame Guild Events Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Ingame Guild Events Empty
PostSubject: Ingame Guild Events   Ingame Guild Events EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:09 am

Ingame Guild events. Everyone is going to want to have them. So lets think of some great Idea's we can do to beable to make The Covenant, a great and fun guild to come join even for all sorta of gamers.

We will be doing rewards for different events, such as a Guild Dueling. To learn how to pvp better.

The Covenant parties, for letting everyone see and meet everyone.

Grinding groups, Instances(if they are in the game) to get better gear.

We will be giving away gear, (if its nots Bind on pickup).

Maybe once we get our Republic alliance's up, we can do different events with them as well.

But look forward to having ingame events. I will post them up on the Website of the dates and more.

If you have any Idea's please feel free to add them!
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Ingame Guild Events Left_bar_bleue0/0Ingame Guild Events Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ingame Guild Events   Ingame Guild Events EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 pm

This is such a great topic to have. I have a couple of ideas that I got from the last guild that I was in while playing AOC. My first idea is a contest that will last a month long. Basically everybody who wants to participate in the contest collects as many materials as they can. We have one person in the guild who is in charge of keeping track of all the materials and also who adds up a certain amount of points for each item that is turned in. Now whoever comes in 1st 2nd or 3rd receives a prize possibly a bag for more items, some armor, maybe a weapon or 2. Or something a long those lines. Dark would have the final say on the prizes if we did this.

Another idea that I had is we could each make an alt each would be the same level and have a couple of races. We could set it up in a playoff format or possible have just 1 huge race and the top 3 get a prize. I also heard that there could be pod races as well. And of course as mentioned already by Dark we could Duel each other 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3 lol like wow arenas Smile and the top 3 each get a prize. Anyways those are some ideas that I had. If anyone has any questions or comments let me know.

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
Ingame Guild Events Left_bar_bleue35/100Ingame Guild Events Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: Ingame Guild Events   Ingame Guild Events EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:14 pm

It all depends. It's early, but raiding a death camp or village would be fun. Some sort of large scale assault? For those with little experience you could have a workshop sessions to train newbs into pros. A battle royale is definately called for whether its 2 v 2 or whatever with some prizes going to the elites. I think that as the game draws near release and we hear more on what will be available, we'll be able to organize some events (and probably a lot more than can be thought of just yet!)
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Ingame Guild Events Left_bar_bleue15/50Ingame Guild Events Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Ingame Guild Events   Ingame Guild Events EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Yea, I and some of the other Guilds will be making a Big Raid assaults on Sith planets as well I think will be fun, for pvp.

We will have crafting events to and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ingame Guild Events   Ingame Guild Events Empty

Back to top Go down

Ingame Guild Events
Page 1 of 1