Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Documentary #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Video Documentary #2 Left_bar_bleue15/50Video Documentary #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Video Documentary #2 Empty
PostSubject: Video Documentary #2   Video Documentary #2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:54 am

See Video here!

We are excited to release our second Video Documentary for Star Wars™️: The Old Republic.

Set 300 years after the events of Star Wars™️: Knights of the Old Republic™️ and thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader, the setting of The Old Republic is a relatively unexplored timeframe in the Star Wars™️ canon. This allows a significant amount of freedom to create an epic storyline that will allow players to make ethical decisions and become immersed in their personal Star Wars saga.

Watch as the LucasArts and BioWare teams reveal how Story and Setting will enhance the player experience.

Last edited by DarkDemon on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Video Documentary #2 Left_bar_bleue15/50Video Documentary #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Video Documentary #2   Video Documentary #2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:55 am

All I have to say is WOW!!! I have my swtor for the week lol Smile

Lots of Great things!
Back to top Go down
Darka
Allied Guild Leader
Allied Guild Leader
Darka

Character sheet
Level:
Video Documentary #2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Video Documentary #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Video Documentary #2   Video Documentary #2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:47 pm

bounty hunter sweet!
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Video Documentary #2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Video Documentary #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Video Documentary #2   Video Documentary #2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:11 pm

OMG I am so in love with this game. I can defiantly see this game succeeding for a long time if it ends up living up to what the people at BioWare where saying in this video. I can’t wait to see the next video. cheers

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Documentary #2   Video Documentary #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Documentary #2
Page 1 of 1