Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insanepain Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Insanepain Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Insanepain Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Bounty Hunter

Insanepain Application Empty
PostSubject: Insanepain Application   Insanepain Application EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Name: Brian Ramirez

Gaming Experience: Well I started playing MMORPG’s in the year 2004. One of my friends introduced me into FFXI. I played it and was hooked after that. I loved the over all game play and feel of an MMO and I especially loved the music in FFXI. I played FFXI for about 6 months then decided to try a new game. I tried Guild Wars and decided it was not my cup of tea. So then I decided to try you probably guessed it by now WOW. And that changed it the way I think and feel about MMO’s. I absolutely loved WOW and played it off and on for about 2 years before I quit for my first time. Then I decided to go back to WOW for about another year and then quit again. Then I played LOTRO and really liked it at first but decided to quit before I subscribed. I then went back to wow for about 6 months and finally quit for good. I then waited until AOC came out. Played during the launch and loved it. I decided to quit before subscribing because my guild split up and I decided it was not worth it to me to stay and play. So after about 6 months of not playing a MMO I decided to come back to AOC and I really loved it. I played for a couple of months and got my char up to lv 70 and decided that I got bored with it and it was not worth it to me to play and not have fun. So after quitting AOC I recently decided to try the free trial of EVE. That was a mistake only because I did not know anyone from the game and had to try to do and learn everything from scratch. Needless to say I only stayed for about 24hrs worth of game play before deciding to quit EVE. So now I am more then likely going to wait until SWTOR comes out before getting into MMO’s again. Lol I think I went over the top but that is pretty much my MMO Exp.

What you are looking for in this Guild: I am looking for a good community feel, team work, and growing a respected and well know group of people. I also would like to explore the PVE / PVP aspects of the game. I think it is going to be a great game once it comes out.

Tell us a little about yourself: Well I am currently serving in the United States Coast Guard. I am stationed in San Diego and love it here. I am really into music. Pretty much any genre but I would have to say that my favorite is Punk / Hard Rock. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t like to spice it up with a little Hip Hop / Rap. I am currently learning how to play the Electric Guitar and I love it so far.

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: Well I guess it all depends on how addicting the game is to me. If it is a lot of fun and I really enjoy it then I would have to say that I will be on at least 4 hrs a day. If it is just alright then I will try to be on at lest 3 days a week. I guess that’s a start on the time I plan on being on.

Well I look forward to meeting and seeing you all in game once it launches. Until then I will talk to you all through the forums.

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Insanepain Application Left_bar_bleue15/50Insanepain Application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Insanepain Application   Insanepain Application EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Welcome to the Guild Brian! You sound like a really great guy to me. I hope you enjoy your stay. I am into punk rock/ hard rock/ metal as well so Very Happy. But yes this game is going to be great, and glad to have you on our team!

DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Insanepain Application Left_bar_bleue75/150Insanepain Application Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Insanepain Application   Insanepain Application EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 am

Welcome to The Covenant!! We are all very friendly and try to help out with any questions you may have and upon game time I am sure that we will be the most respected guild in game and be friendly and helpful in every aspect of ToR. I hope you enjoy it here. See you around the forums. Very Happy

Kae
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
Insanepain Application Left_bar_bleue35/100Insanepain Application Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: Insanepain Application   Insanepain Application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:33 am

The person who got Brian addicted to MMO's shall remain nameless.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanepain Application   Insanepain Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Insanepain Application
Page 1 of 1