Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Insanepain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Introduction Insanepain Left_bar_bleue0/0Introduction Insanepain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Bounty Hunter

Introduction Insanepain Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Insanepain   Introduction Insanepain EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 am

Hello The Covenant Guild

My name is Brian and I am 24 years old. I am not sure if I told you guys already but I am currently serving in the United States Coast Guard. I have been serving for just about 6 years. What I like to do besides play games for fun is listen to music, Hangout with friends, and go to the gym every now and then. I love every type of music but my favorite genre would have to be Punk / Hard Rock. Some of my favorite bands are Less Than Jake, Senses Fail, Brand New, Kings of Leon. I am really looking forward to SWTOR because I have always been a huge Star Wars fan ever since I saw all of the original 3. I was not introduced into MMO’s until after SWG came out so I did not get a chance to play it. I think its really awesome that Bioware is taking this chance and making hopefully there first MMO of many Smile Well if you have any questions that you would like answered about me then let me know. Thanks again for the invite to the guild.

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Introduction Insanepain Left_bar_bleue75/150Introduction Insanepain Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

Introduction Insanepain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Insanepain   Introduction Insanepain EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Nice to meet you! I also enjoy all types of music but I really cant stand Country. Most of the time I listen to pop and the top 40.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Insanepain
Page 1 of 1