Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost Of Keith Intro!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostOfKeith
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost Of Keith Intro! Left_bar_bleue0/0Ghost Of Keith Intro! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Ghost Of Keith Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Of Keith Intro!   Ghost Of Keith Intro! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 am

Grettings! My name is Keith. I live on Oahu, my friend IRL is Evilinsaneb. I played SWG for five years and I played wow for quite a bit. I'm super stoked about this game. Anyone know how I can beta test it? Also is this guild light or dark?
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost Of Keith Intro! Left_bar_bleue15/50Ghost Of Keith Intro! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Of Keith Intro!   Ghost Of Keith Intro! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:46 am

Hello there!, this is a republic guild. Beta testing hasnt been announced, and I played SWG for 4 years myself.

Which side are you wishing to join? If republic, this is definitly the best website to come to!
Back to top Go down
GhostOfKeith
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost Of Keith Intro! Left_bar_bleue0/0Ghost Of Keith Intro! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Of Keith Intro!   Ghost Of Keith Intro! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 am

I've mostly played light side guys but sometimes there can be so many good guys on a server that it makes PVP boring. I played SWG on Bria and I had a Jedi in the Galatic Rebel Defense. I really hope that I can make a light Zabrak Jedi with a doubleblade! Do you guys use Teamspeak or Vent for voice chat?
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost Of Keith Intro! Left_bar_bleue15/50Ghost Of Keith Intro! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Of Keith Intro!   Ghost Of Keith Intro! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:57 am

Yes, I was a Dark Jedi in SWG.

Yes we will be having Ventrilo up at Beta start Smile. I will personally be starting the server up.
I am a big time gamer, so Ventrilo is a must for me lol.

But if you wish to be apart of The Covenant, put an application up. So I can review it real fast. Then I can give u The Covenant Padawan Title.

Remember to be active on the website though to Smile. I post alot of stuff, as well as the Swtor updates so. Almost always something new on the website.
Back to top Go down
GhostOfKeith
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Of Keith Intro!   Ghost Of Keith Intro! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 am

Nice, I had two accounts. One Dark Jedi/w BH and one Light Jedi/w BH. I just filled out the app. Man I hope this game has player bountys!
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost Of Keith Intro! Left_bar_bleue75/150Ghost Of Keith Intro! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Of Keith Intro!   Ghost Of Keith Intro! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:41 am

Hi. I never played SWG but I did play WoW for about 3 years and I will never get that time back. All the rumors out now is pvp so I think you will enjoy it. I know a couple people who will definately be sith or dark side/evil so I dont think there will be a big republic advantage. See you around the forums and have fun. Keep posting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Class: Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Of Keith Intro!   Ghost Of Keith Intro! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:27 pm

GhostOfKeith wrote:
Grettings! My name is Keith. I live on Oahu, my friend IRL is Evilinsaneb. I played SWG for five years and I played wow for quite a bit. I'm super stoked about this game. Anyone know how I can beta test it? Also is this guild light or dark?

Haha Jeff you got my forum name mixed up Razz . On this forum it is Insanepain and on the main SWTOR forums my name is Evilinsaneb. Its all good. I can’t wait till this game comes out. Man we are going to have a blast. Dark is a really down to earth for the people and only the people type of GM. He has a lot of GM experience from other mmos and has an idea of how he wants to run the guild but is always looking for suggestions. Check out the different topics and post away. I love posting on forums. It is defiantly a great way to get to know people and see there personality through the way they post. Anyways I will defiantly see you around in the forums and in game when we go live. Again glad you joined up. cheers

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost Of Keith Intro! Left_bar_bleue35/100Ghost Of Keith Intro! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Of Keith Intro!   Ghost Of Keith Intro! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 pm

I just want to say...Ghost of Keith is a crazy person...Ask him about his crazy eye...Anyways...Im sure he'll feel right at home with the Bounty Hunter Class. Thats all he ever talked about in SWG. Vent will be nice to have within the guild. Y'all are getting me excited and it's not even the pregame yet! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Of Keith Intro!   Ghost Of Keith Intro! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Of Keith Intro!
Page 1 of 1