Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost of Keith APP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostOfKeith
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost of Keith APP Left_bar_bleue0/0Ghost of Keith APP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Ghost of Keith APP Empty
PostSubject: Ghost of Keith APP   Ghost of Keith APP EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 am

Subject: Application

Name: Keith

Gaming Experience: SWG 5 yrs, WOW 1 yrs

What you are looking for in this Guild: PVP goodness!

Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Hawaii. I work , go to school, surf, and I love Star Wars!

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: Yeah I'm pretty active, and MMO's are like crack!
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost of Keith APP Left_bar_bleue15/50Ghost of Keith APP Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Ghost of Keith APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Keith APP   Ghost of Keith APP EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:16 am

Well you sounds pretty cool to me so Accepted.

Feel free to put ur avatar/signature *if you have 1* on your profile. Feel free to start posting and meeting new friends, be sure to add me to Msn messenger as well. I believe there is a thread under The Covenant .

DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost of Keith APP Left_bar_bleue75/150Ghost of Keith APP Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

Ghost of Keith APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Keith APP   Ghost of Keith APP EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 am

Welcome to the best guild ever!! Feel free to add me to msn as well. Hope you like it here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Class: Bounty Hunter

Ghost of Keith APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Keith APP   Ghost of Keith APP EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:17 pm

GhostOfKeith wrote:
Subject: Application

Name: Keith

Gaming Experience: SWG 5 yrs, WOW 1 yrs

What you are looking for in this Guild: PVP goodness!

Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Hawaii. I work , go to school, surf, and I love Star Wars!

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: Yeah I'm pretty active, and MMO's are like crack!

Haha so one of my best friends Jeff took my advised and joined up Very Happy Glad to have you. I told you this website was great and that this guild was going to be a lot of fun once SWTOR launches. Man I don’t know if this can get any better. I guess if the game has a perfect beta and launch by the end of the year that would be a dream cheers

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
GhostOfKeith
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

Ghost of Keith APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Keith APP   Ghost of Keith APP EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Ghost of Keith APP 551302 Cool Beans! I added you guys to my MSN. I haven't been on it in like forever hehe.
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
Ghost of Keith APP Left_bar_bleue35/100Ghost of Keith APP Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

Ghost of Keith APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Keith APP   Ghost of Keith APP EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:42 am

I think Nielsen is secretly working for the empire...only time will tell... Ghost of Keith APP 883278
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost of Keith APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost of Keith APP   Ghost of Keith APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost of Keith APP
Page 1 of 1