Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MSN/Ventrilo Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Left_bar_bleue15/50MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Empty
PostSubject: MSN/Ventrilo Meeting   MSN/Ventrilo Meeting EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:27 am

Next week, I believe it will be on Monday the 25th. We will be having another MSN/Ventrilo meeting. I expect all of the active members to be there this time please.

Its important to see who is active, and wanting to participate in these meetings. You get to meet everyone, and we always have fun lol. Talk about guild news, game news, and just have fun.

So I expect to try and see everyone there. We will be holding it later on in the evening.

DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Left_bar_bleue75/150MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: MSN/Ventrilo Meeting   MSN/Ventrilo Meeting EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:12 am

Im not too sure about that day as its Memorial day and I dont know if we have any plans but I can try and make it. Perhaps the Sunday before would be better as most people get a 3 day weekend on Memorial day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Left_bar_bleue15/50MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: MSN/Ventrilo Meeting   MSN/Ventrilo Meeting EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:02 am

Ok well the meeting will be this week. Around nighttime probably so Smile.
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Left_bar_bleue35/100MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: MSN/Ventrilo Meeting   MSN/Ventrilo Meeting EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:43 am

Whens the next meeting planned? I wasn't able to go to the last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSN/Ventrilo Meeting   MSN/Ventrilo Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

MSN/Ventrilo Meeting
Page 1 of 1