Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!

Go down 
+3
Leon
DogSoldierBHM
Dragonsage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Left_bar_bleue75/150"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Empty
PostSubject: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:38 am

"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Cimema11

The Sacking of Coruscant. It was the crowning achievement of the Sith Empire’s ambitious military strategy and the moment that changed the history of the Old Republic forever. You may have read about it before, but our first cinematic trailer captures this event with breathtaking action and beautiful detail.

Republic leaders have traveled to Alderaan to engage in promised peace talks with the Sith Empire. The most powerful Jedi have accompanied them to safeguard against an Imperial deception. The Empire’s real motive, however, was simply to lure the Republic’s strongest defenders away from Coruscant and set the stage for an audacious attack. Under the command of Lord Angral, the Sith fleet approaches the Republic’s capital planet for the first time in centuries. In advance of the fleet, the strongest Sith Warriors have flown a stolen Republic ship into Coruscant’s orbit. Their mission is critical – to destroy the planet’s defense grid mainframe hidden in the heart of the Jedi Temple.

Watch the Deceived cinematic trailer now!

Also available here, bigger video available in HD. Thanks Darka! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DogSoldierBHM
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
DogSoldierBHM

Character sheet
Level:
"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Left_bar_bleue0/0"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 am

Wow! I mean I squealed like a little girl and almost soiled my pants! Oh my God!!!!!!!!!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Left_bar_bleue15/50"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Wow... my god. I was sleepy, and this was like a HELL of a wake up call haha. That right there just made me wanna play so bad I could kill bioware to get in the server haha.
Back to top Go down
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin
Professor Coldheart

Character sheet
Level:
"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Left_bar_bleue1/0"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:17 am

wicked. made my g/f watch it even though it might as well have been like making her watch a foreign film without subtitles
Back to top Go down
Glowmobile
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Glowmobile

Character sheet
Level:
"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Left_bar_bleue0/0"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:46 am

That was AWESOME! It also worked in the other classes into the fight in a sensible manor.
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Left_bar_bleue100/100"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:03 am

I pee'd in my pants.
Back to top Go down
Darka
Allied Guild Leader
Allied Guild Leader
Darka

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 am

Game Play review
Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!   "Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

"Deceived" Cinematic Trailer Released!
Page 1 of 1