Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~DarkDemon~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
~DarkDemon~ Left_bar_bleue15/50~DarkDemon~ Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

~DarkDemon~ Empty
PostSubject: ~DarkDemon~   ~DarkDemon~ EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:00 am

Name: Andrew Otto

MMO Experience: Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Guild Wars, Perfect World, Lord of the Rings Onlines, Cabal Online, Sword of the New World, Everquest 1/2, Silkroadonline, and way to many more.

Your bio: Hey everyone, I am the Guild leader. I have almost 8 years of MMO experience. I have played almost every big time MMO that has came out. I have been a big time Dark Jedi knight to a Big Guild 40 man Raid Leader. So I have alot of Leadership ability. I have been a Guild Leader in almost 10 games now. Normally I just get bored of a game if I have already done everything in it, or lvling is so slow you lvl once a week or once every few weeks. LOL I can name a few games. So I have seen quite a bit.

Coming into SWTOR, I am making this 1 of the biggest Guilds I possibly can. I plan on us being 1 of the Top 3 Guilds on our Sever. I plan on having a Ventrilo Server up and going closer when SWTOR comes out. I will have this Website, updated everytime I can to help benefit us. I will do the best that I can during my leadership to make sure everyone has fun, and gets the gear they work so hard and deserve. I want us to prove we have what it takes to be the Best.

I am funny style of guy. I dont like being serious about things, but If I need to get nasty cause of problems I will sit down with people and discuss the matter till it is solved. If there is problems I please, tell you to come to me. I dont take sides, I just want everything to stay cool with everyone. I normally make decisions, as a guild. I think if its going to be something involved with the Guild. The Guild should have an anwser as 1. I like to ask peoples opinion about things I do, to make sure It is a good decision. Although, as a Guild Leader I have to make some by myself.

But if anyone has problems, or a question. Please feel free to PM me at anytime.

Leader of The Covenant
DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
~DarkDemon~ Left_bar_bleue75/150~DarkDemon~ Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

~DarkDemon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DarkDemon~   ~DarkDemon~ EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:56 am

Well met!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
~DarkDemon~ Left_bar_bleue1/60~DarkDemon~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

~DarkDemon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DarkDemon~   ~DarkDemon~ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:18 am

you have a good gaming background. I hope the guild will be number one and be the best.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:

~DarkDemon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DarkDemon~   ~DarkDemon~ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:37 am

It takes alot of great members to become a great Guild, the meaning of Guild means with a grup of people. So it takes alot of great people to be a good successful guild.
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
~DarkDemon~ Left_bar_bleue1/60~DarkDemon~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

~DarkDemon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DarkDemon~   ~DarkDemon~ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:26 pm

I hope we get lots of dedicated players that will stay in our guild and become the best. as a wise man once said

" everyone makes a difference" I still dont fully understand. But i think the more the marrier and one more person is better than having none.

ps. im not sure if im right haha
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
~DarkDemon~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~DarkDemon~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Bounty Hunter

~DarkDemon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DarkDemon~   ~DarkDemon~ EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Dark great intro about yourself. Very Happy You sure do have a lot of MMO / leadership experience / ability and that’s really good to know. It takes the right leader for anything to come together and be a success and the way you described yourself sounds like you’re the right man for the job. cheers I am really looking forward to the Launch and the first day that we all meet up and start what should and probably will be the best guild that I have ever had the privilege of being in. Until then I will talk and see you around the forums.
~DarkDemon~ 62496
Haha I have wanted to use one of these really cool Star Wars Light Saber Dueling smiles ever since I saw them on the forums. I couldn’t help myself. afro
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:

~DarkDemon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DarkDemon~   ~DarkDemon~ EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Insanepain wrote:
Dark great intro about yourself. Very Happy You sure do have a lot of MMO / leadership experience / ability and that’s really good to know. It takes the right leader for anything to come together and be a success and the way you described yourself sounds like you’re the right man for the job. cheers I am really looking forward to the Launch and the first day that we all meet up and start what should and probably will be the best guild that I have ever had the privilege of being in. Until then I will talk and see you around the forums.
~DarkDemon~ 62496
Haha I have wanted to use one of these really cool Star Wars Light Saber Dueling smiles ever since I saw them on the forums. I couldn’t help myself. afro

haha np on the sw smilies Smile they are there for you to have fun with. Just dont go overboard Razz haha

Thx for the comment it means alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
~DarkDemon~ Left_bar_bleue100/100~DarkDemon~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

~DarkDemon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DarkDemon~   ~DarkDemon~ EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 am

whos intro is this?

whos darkdemon ?!!!!

jk

sup Andy

Nomad wrote:
i talked 2 nRg and shy on vent the other day

i miss Smirnoff dude Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Dragonsage on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~DarkDemon~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~DarkDemon~   ~DarkDemon~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~DarkDemon~
Page 1 of 1