Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June's Player of the Month!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
June's Player of the Month!! Left_bar_bleue15/50June's Player of the Month!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

June's Player of the Month!! Empty
PostSubject: June's Player of the Month!!   June's Player of the Month!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:48 am

Hey everyone, our first Player of the Month goes to .... Professor Coldheart!!

He has been pretty active, and has even gotten on vent with us. He has been to a few of the meetings, so we know he is excited to be with us in Swtor!

Give him a great CONGRATS!! He also wins 500 Guild Token's for winning this award!

Be sure to tune into next month for the next Player of the Month Award!

DarkDemon

Here is a little about our member of the month!

Professor Coldheart wrote:
So I'm the member of the month, speech you say? Well I suppose I should say a few words. First I'd like to thank Darkdemon for giving me vd and then never returning my calls. I'd like to thank Nomad for that time he talked dirty to me on vent. And lastly, Dragonsage, because I know she's a high ranking guild official and I like to brown nose.

A little about me, why not? I've lived in several major U.S. cities, including but not limited to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Cincinnati, and currently Chicago with my girlfriend Laura. Maybe one or two of you live in one of these cities and maybe we've seen each other in passing, weird to think about. Anyway, I've been a fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember, as I'm sure most of you have as well. I love Star Wars so much that I have several Star Wars related tattoos which I will include some pictures of here. I've been living on my own since I was 16 and for a-lot of that time I was pretty poor and as such I never really had the money or the time to invest in learning about the expanded universe of Star Wars. When Star Wars Galaxies was released I remember being at a friends house and seeing him play it, at the time I didn't really understand the way the jedi system worked and I remember asking him why he doesn't play a Jedi. He explained the holocron system and what not, heh, I remember expecting him to just go and find them while I sat there and watched, an absurd expectation I came to find out. At any rate, it rekindled my love of Star Wars and as soon as I could afford it and had the means I bought the game. I played it for four years and during that time I learned quite a bit about the expanded universe through friends and guild mates. Now we're on the edge of the next big break in the Star Wars gaming franchise and I couldn't be more excited. I've found a good guild, and the game is being published by a great game developer and when it launches I intend to play as a smuggler. I've always been quite the fan of the robinhoodesque nature of smugglers in the Star Wars universe, and maybe it's because of the way that my life has gone that I find I most identify with the scurvy curs out there eking a living dollar by dollar...or in this case credit by credit. Or maybe I just have a hard-on for Harrison Ford.

Look forward to playing the game with you people.

- Prof. CH

June's Player of the Month!! Swtat13

Wow that tattoo..........is wicked....

Last edited by DarkDemon on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
June's Player of the Month!! Left_bar_bleue100/100June's Player of the Month!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: June's Player of the Month!!   June's Player of the Month!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 pm

grats lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
June's Player of the Month!! Left_bar_bleue75/150June's Player of the Month!! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: June's Player of the Month!!   June's Player of the Month!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Congrats!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
June's Player of the Month!! Left_bar_bleue35/100June's Player of the Month!! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: June's Player of the Month!!   June's Player of the Month!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:30 am

Well the prof. owes me some credits so.....insofacto his credits become mine! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin
Professor Coldheart

Character sheet
Level:
June's Player of the Month!! Left_bar_bleue1/0June's Player of the Month!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: June's Player of the Month!!   June's Player of the Month!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:20 am

Overlordderf wrote:
Well the prof. owes me some credits so.....insofacto his credits become mine! Laughing

who are you? I swear she said she was single.
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
June's Player of the Month!! Left_bar_bleue100/100June's Player of the Month!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: June's Player of the Month!!   June's Player of the Month!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Professor Coldheart wrote:
So I'm the member of the month, speech you say? Well I suppose I should say a few words. First I'd like to thank Darkdemon for giving me vd and then never returning my calls. I'd like to thank Nomad for that time he talked dirty to me on vent. And lastly, Dragonsage, because I know she's a high ranking guild official and I like to brown nose.

A little about me, why not? I've lived in several major U.S. cities, including but not limited to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Cincinnati, and currently Chicago with my girlfriend Laura. Maybe one or two of you live in one of these cities and maybe we've seen each other in passing, weird to think about. Anyway, I've been a fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember, as I'm sure most of you have as well. I love Star Wars so much that I have several Star Wars related tattoos which I will include some pictures of here. I've been living on my own since I was 16 and for a-lot of that time I was pretty poor and as such I never really had the money or the time to invest in learning about the expanded universe of Star Wars. When Star Wars Galaxies was released I remember being at a friends house and seeing him play it, at the time I didn't really understand the way the jedi system worked and I remember asking him why he doesn't play a Jedi. He explained the holocron system and what not, heh, I remember expecting him to just go and find them while I sat there and watched, an absurd expectation I came to find out. At any rate, it rekindled my love of Star Wars and as soon as I could afford it and had the means I bought the game. I played it for four years and during that time I learned quite a bit about the expanded universe through friends and guild mates. Now we're on the edge of the next big break in the Star Wars gaming franchise and I couldn't be more excited. I've found a good guild, and the game is being published by a great game developer and when it launches I intend to play as a smuggler. I've always been quite the fan of the robinhoodesque nature of smugglers in the Star Wars universe, and maybe it's because of the way that my life has gone that I find I most identify with the scurvy curs out there eking a living dollar by dollar...or in this case credit by credit. Or maybe I just have a hard-on for Harrison Ford.

Look forward to playing the game with you people.

- Prof. CH

June's Player of the Month!! Swtat13

Wow that tattoo..........is wicked....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June's Player of the Month!!   June's Player of the Month!! Empty

Back to top Go down

June's Player of the Month!!
Page 1 of 1