Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossfire? How do you connect it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Defanos
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Defanos

Character sheet
Level:
Crossfire? How do you connect it? Left_bar_bleue0/0Crossfire? How do you connect it? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

Crossfire? How do you connect it? Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire? How do you connect it?   Crossfire? How do you connect it? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 pm

I plan on getting crossfire cards soon and i was wondering if anyone knew how to set it up?
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Crossfire? How do you connect it? Left_bar_bleue15/50Crossfire? How do you connect it? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire? How do you connect it?   Crossfire? How do you connect it? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:08 am

You mean for the Crossfire fps online game?
Back to top Go down
Defanos
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Defanos

Character sheet
Level:
Crossfire? How do you connect it? Left_bar_bleue0/0Crossfire? How do you connect it? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire? How do you connect it?   Crossfire? How do you connect it? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:29 pm

naw, graphics cards.
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
Crossfire? How do you connect it? Left_bar_bleue100/100Crossfire? How do you connect it? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire? How do you connect it?   Crossfire? How do you connect it? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm

never heard of it. is it a new brand? or is it nvidia ati etc?
Back to top Go down
Defanos
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Defanos

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire? How do you connect it?   Crossfire? How do you connect it? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:06 pm

crossfire is a new ATI technology that enables you to hook up to 2 cards and run it off one, example, two 1 GB PCI-E cards connected together for 2gb graphic memory, i have to get a new power supply for it so its going to be a while before i hook it up. and im not sure, but i might have to upgrade my CPU to quad to push it.
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
Crossfire? How do you connect it? Left_bar_bleue100/100Crossfire? How do you connect it? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire? How do you connect it?   Crossfire? How do you connect it? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Defanos wrote:
crossfire is a new ATI technology that enables you to hook up to 2 cards and run it off one, example, two 1 GB PCI-E cards connected together for 2gb graphic memory, i have to get a new power supply for it so its going to be a while before i hook it up. and im not sure, but i might have to upgrade my CPU to quad to push it.

sorry, i've only worked with nvidia cards before
Back to top Go down
Defanos
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Defanos

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire? How do you connect it?   Crossfire? How do you connect it? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:29 am

naw its cool, i didnt know what it was until i researched it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire? How do you connect it?   Crossfire? How do you connect it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossfire? How do you connect it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Cantina :: Technical Support-
Jump to: