Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenn Shysa Sinclair
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Fenn Shysa Sinclair

Character sheet
Level:
Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication Left_bar_bleue0/0Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication   Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 am

Subject: POST YOUR APPLICATION Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:40 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+
----
-Please copy/paste this to use for your application.

1) How many hours are you willing to spend on SWTOR everyday?

I am extrememly active. You should expect to see me at least 1 hour everday. Extremely active on weekends. I will have some real life activities that will take up weeks at a time but i can filll out a form why i will be absent at those dates.

2) Where are you from?

Timezone: Eastern time
Country/Region: I live in Florida

3) What class are you planning to play? Trooper

5) What and how should we call you? In-game is Fenn Shysa Sinclair. Real name is Sean staley

6) Please list the following in order that suits you the best.

1-4. 1 means i am best at it.

PvP 2
PvE 3
GvG - Fortress Siege/Raid 4
Role playing: 1

7) How can we contact you? We’ll be contacting you when SWTOR is near release to reserve a spot in the guild for you.

E-mail. Private message are the best ways.

8.) Age: 15

9) Previous MMORPG experience? Please list your previous games, levels, classes and a brief paragraph/sentence on why did you play those MMORPGs.

I have no MMORPG experience... sorry

10) What do you expect when you join our guild? An awesome enviroment that really embraces its members and listens to them.

11) What will you offer to the guild? I"ve been around SWTOR guilds since the game was first shown to the public. I've been a leading member in Republic guilds such as New Jedi Order. Advanced Rebellion. And The Royal Echani. You may ask any member of those guilds what i am like and they will give a good review of me. I'm really active and i love the guuild feel. I have many ideas and I'm great with teaching. For my last guild i had made 5 tests for aspiring members to take so they may rank up. I can do just about anything and I'm ready to be active and help.

12) Communication. E-mail, chat, cellphone

Do you have Ventrilo? no
Do you have a Headset or a Microphone? yes

13) What do you prefer?

Both - Doesn't matter. I can solo and party anytime.

14) What do you prefer?

Both. If you chose both, we'll be assuming you'll do quest if it's available and grind the rest.

15) How needy are you? (How often you ask for help? Do you demand help? Ask help often?) I pride myself in being self sufficient. I will not be a burdento your game-play styles.

16) Do you have any friends that are going to play SWTOR with you? Some friends from school, but they are waiting until game release.

17) List your referrals if you have any. I don't have any referrals...if you want a background check then you can visit New Jedi Order or other guilds i used to be a member of.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication Left_bar_bleue15/50Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication   Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:09 am

You aren't still in those guilds are you? lol

As for the New Jedi Order, I actually dislike that guild and many things they talk about in their messages lol. But first I want to make sure that you are in no other guilds, because I don't need members in mixed guilds. Otherwise that means that you might be getting information from this guild and leading back to that guild.

I'm not suspecting you of such I am only bringing it to attention.
Back to top Go down

Fenn Shysa Sinclair's Apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions :: The Covenant Guild Applications-
Jump to: