Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue15/50‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: ‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough   ‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:21 am

During the week of San Diego Comic-Con, a select number of people had the opportunity to play through ‘The Esseles,’ a Flashpoint that Republic heroes will be able to experience for themselves early in their hero’s journey. In the Flashpoint, players must group together to protect a high-ranking diplomat and fend off Imperial boarding parties.

For everyone who was unable to join us in San Diego, we’ve put together a new video featuring developer commentary from Director of Production Dallas Dickinson. Check out our new Developer Walkthrough, and then secure your place in a galaxy far, far away by pre-ordering your copy of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue50/150‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: missed that part   ‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:53 pm

this flashpoint took place on the 2nd to last day we were there. i got to watch it from the big screen, but did not get selected to check it out. i did on the other hand get to participate in the "open house" event. check out my thread:

http://www.thecovenantrepublic.net/t367-comic-con-2011

---Khasa Jorn
Back to top Go down

‘The Esseles’ Developer Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1