Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What class will you play?

Go down 
+9
Insanepain
Glowmobile
Evrae
Semtex
Strider
oobuddyoo
rhettthom
Leon
Khasa Jorn
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue50/150What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

What class will you play? Empty
PostSubject: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:28 am

Look I know its a bit soon. Or a bit far off however you look at the glass of water.
Anyways what class will you play? Im mostly curious as to what people are looking foward to in this game.

Myself I will probably be a heavy force wielding Jedi (light side of course).

Glory to the Republic and long live Democracy!
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue15/50What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:03 am

I will probably have 1 of every class, But my girl character will be jedi of course. If they have different styles of jedi. I will probably be a Jedi Guardian. Im more of a melee character player so.

But I know I will have all characters so.
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue0/0What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 am

My main Will be a Male Lightsided Jedi Guardian. and since we can have "partners" If possible I'd have either a Jedi Consular to balance out my Melee or a ranged weapon fighter
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue1/60What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:09 am

rhettthom wrote:
My main Will be a Male Lightsided Jedi Guardian. and since we can have "partners" If possible I'd have either a Jedi Consular to balance out my Melee or a ranged weapon fighter
A jedi Guardian for me. But it might change dempends how the game goes

oobuddyoo wrote:
but not change to the dark side haha. ill stick with the light

Last edited by Dragonsage on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue0/0What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 am

wow theres a bunch of Jedi Guardians as Mains wouldn't have thought that. I would've thought there would be more Sentinels
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue1/60What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:56 am

Guardians are awsome
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue50/150What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 am

yeah defenetely consular here. my alt character will be a African American Paladin of Doom +2
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue100/100What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 am

I'm going force user.

Of course DarkDemon makes me be a Jedi. But i'm gonna be a Sith, secretly. Thus you'll see my double-bladed red lightsaber fly out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 am

i have a double-bladed saber for your mom pig
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue100/100What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 am

Khasa Jorn wrote:
i have a double-bladed saber for your mom pig

rofl i'm gonna kill you first bud
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:40 pm

i sense lots of darkness within you. But we are going to make you good.

There is always evil and always good. the war will never end. Until i come and make an end. lol
Back to top Go down
Semtex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Semtex

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:06 am

Im def going to make a Jedi, which type i dont know yet. I also want to make a stormtrooper/clone commando of some sorts like that. Something that is a foot solider type person. We just have to wait and see what all classes will be available.
Back to top Go down
Evrae
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Evrae

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:43 am

I find that a lot of the force powers for light siders are not as cool as the dark side ones. But i am totally for the republic and i like being light sided so i will probably be a guardian! Although i might make a second, dark sided, character so i can use force choke and lightning!!!
Back to top Go down
Glowmobile
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Glowmobile

Character sheet
Level:
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:31 pm

I'm going to be a Jedi. If I can customize my charater the way I want I'll have a Kel Dor Male with a double bladed lightsaber. Either both sides purple or one side blue, one side red.
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Class: Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Well I guess I am the first one to have a Bounty Hunter as my main. Surprised I just find the class to be very fascinating and I am very intrigued with what BioWare has in store. I so hope that they have player bounties. It will be very interesting and exciting to see how it all pans out once the game launches.

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
Darka
Allied Guild Leader
Allied Guild Leader
Darka

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 pm

I hope it not limited to the kotor jedi style, sentinal, councilor and guardian
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue35/100What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:08 pm

I'm definately looking at being a blaster totin' Smuggler. Something new and something different. Build allies on both sides of the field and play as a devils advocate you know? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 am

Overlordderf wrote:
I'm definately looking at being a blaster totin' Smuggler. Something new and something different. Build allies on both sides of the field and play as a devils advocate you know? Twisted Evil

Blasters = uncivilized
Back to top Go down
Evrae
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Evrae

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Being a smuggler or a bounty hunter would be friggin awesome! But i'm making my main person a jedi definitely. I hope that if you pay for an account you can make multiple characters... Cuz if not that would suck if you have to pay for each character you make. JEDI'S rule!
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
What class will you play? Left_bar_bleue35/100What class will you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Yeah thats one problem I have with Final Fantasy XI. I have to pay for each additional character I make. *#^& mules cost me a $1 a month! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Defanos
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Defanos

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Im going to be a smuggler for sure. but i will more than likely have a jedi alt.
Back to top Go down
DogSoldierBHM
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
DogSoldierBHM

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 am

I’ll be trying every class out to see all the game has to offer. My Main will of course be a Jedi consular. Light sabers are fun to mess around with but they are nothing compared to ripping a whole fleet of Sith ships out of the sky with the force!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What class will you play?   What class will you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What class will you play?
Page 1 of 1