Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tajos Tal
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Character sheet
Level:
Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Left_bar_bleue0/0Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Empty
PostSubject: Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore   Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to say a quick hello and we at Champions of Mandalore wish you the best of luck with your guild!

So what did everyone think of that new update?!
pretty cool ya?
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Left_bar_bleue15/50Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore   Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Greetings! Good to see you guys here Smile. We are doing pretty good right now. We seem to be getting at least 1 member a week, so that is pretty good. We are just getting ready for everything!

How have you guys been>?
Back to top Go down
Tajos Tal
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Character sheet
Level:
Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Left_bar_bleue0/0Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore   Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:04 am

Ya same here, its exciting that TOR is getting ever so closer to launch and 1 member per week is quite good indeed! I'm sure near launch your guild as well as everyones really will start to see a massive increase in recruits. So rather then 1 a week, probably be like 7 applicants per week. Razz

We at COM have been quite good ourselves, we are as well getting ready for everything. Organizing, Developing our guild history, stories and such. We've developed one nice community. You should come visit our forum sometime!
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Left_bar_bleue15/50Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore   Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:11 am

I will have to sometime Smile, leave your website link and I will try and make my there sometime. Are you the Guild leader? If so apply to our Allied guild threads Smile. So we can be better connected. We are with a few guilds at the moment.

DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
Tajos Tal
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore   Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:21 am

Alright cool, our website is www.championsofmandalore.com

I am not the leader, but I am one of the champions (a council member of sorts). I can tell my Mandalore of the possible alliance and he can fill it out if he so chooses. ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore   Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Greeting from Champions of Mandalore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Swtor Lobby :: Swtor General Discussion-
Jump to: