Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.

Go down 
+2
Leon
Christyy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Christyy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Christyy

Character sheet
Level:
Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Left_bar_bleue0/0Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Empty
PostSubject: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Name: Christy Awesomeness

Gaming Experience: Quite a lot for a girl!

What you are looking for in this Guild: Fun times! Razz

Tell us a little about yourself: Uhm well I've been talking to DarkDemon, so he know a bit already Razz

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: Uhh.. idk Razz I play late at night.. I do have school, I'm on the track and tennis team. Plus I have homework. So... Prob at most 4 hours at night, probably 2 hours average every night.

Wink

Christy.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Left_bar_bleue15/50Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:19 pm

REJECTED!!! lol

Just kidding, yes I know who you are.. Watch out all.. she is Jeepers Creapers..

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Left_bar_bleue75/150Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Welcome to the guild. Hope to see you around the forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Left_bar_bleue100/100Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 am

Kae's excited theres another girl oh noes
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Left_bar_bleue75/150Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 am

Nomad wrote:
Kae's excited theres another girl oh noes

Razz

Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. 883278
Back to top Go down
Christyy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Christyy

Character sheet
Level:
Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Left_bar_bleue0/0Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:40 am

Haha Thanks peoples. Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. 322275
I<3 spam...
Back to top Go down
Lionheart
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Lionheart

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:09 pm

so im gonna go out on a limb here and say ill bet 10ducks (yea ducks) that this is actually a guy.

but then again im not psychic so.

btw does this guild have a vent server? I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Left_bar_bleue15/50Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Lionheart wrote:
so im gonna go out on a limb here and say ill bet 10ducks (yea ducks) that this is actually a guy.

but then again im not psychic so.

btw does this guild have a vent server? I hope so.

Nope Christyy is actually a girl Razz.

I will be setting up the Vent once, Beta hits. I will throw a tutorial up on how to set it up for people that has never used vent to. But yea, I dont play mmo's without Ventrilo haha.
Back to top Go down
Evrae
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
Evrae

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:23 am

Woot, we are totally in need of more girls here Razz Although, i haven't really seen kae complaining about being the only girl before Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.   Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness. Empty

Back to top Go down

Christyy's bomb application of awesomeness.
Page 1 of 1