Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for DogSoldierBHM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DogSoldierBHM
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
DogSoldierBHM

Character sheet
Level:
Application for DogSoldierBHM Left_bar_bleue0/0Application for DogSoldierBHM Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

Application for DogSoldierBHM Empty
PostSubject: Application for DogSoldierBHM   Application for DogSoldierBHM EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:46 am

Name:
Ray

Gaming Experience:
Started young and there are too many games to count, but i mostly stick to RPGs now a days

What you are looking for in this Guild:.
I want there to be maturity, respect, and the most important trust between all the guild members.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I’m a student at the University of Montana, majoring in drama and media arts. During the summer I’m a counselor for an acting camp. I have a deep passion for acting and things that pertain to it. I love all things Star Wars. I also enjoy outdoor activities like paintball, fishing, and snowboarding.

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online:
My game playing fluctuates according to seasons and if I get cast for a play or student movie. During camp none at all considering no internet out there. Most of the time though I’m fairly hardcore. I usually play solo but I will go out of my way to help friends in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Application for DogSoldierBHM Left_bar_bleue15/50Application for DogSoldierBHM Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Application for DogSoldierBHM   Application for DogSoldierBHM EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:44 am

Ahh good to see you got your application up dude!

Accepted. I hope we can give you everything you want here man! We are mature, and just like a big family. I hope to push us to the top.

Welcome to the Guild!
Back to top Go down
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin
Professor Coldheart

Character sheet
Level:
Application for DogSoldierBHM Left_bar_bleue1/0Application for DogSoldierBHM Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: Application for DogSoldierBHM   Application for DogSoldierBHM EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Welcome to the guild, Ray.
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Application for DogSoldierBHM Left_bar_bleue75/150Application for DogSoldierBHM Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Application for DogSoldierBHM   Application for DogSoldierBHM EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:25 am

Welcome to the guild. Hope we are what you like and look for in a awesome guild. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glowmobile
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Glowmobile

Character sheet
Level:
Application for DogSoldierBHM Left_bar_bleue0/0Application for DogSoldierBHM Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application for DogSoldierBHM   Application for DogSoldierBHM EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:52 am

Welcome! I see you play paintball. What kind of Marker and other equipment do you have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for DogSoldierBHM   Application for DogSoldierBHM Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for DogSoldierBHM
Page 1 of 1