Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new application here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
new application here Left_bar_bleue50/150new application here Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

new application here Empty
PostSubject: new application here   new application here EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:56 am

Name: Khasa Jorn

Gaming Experience: Hack-n-slash RPG's (diablo, sacred, ect), Dungeon Crawlers (dungeon siege, ect), Storyline RPG's (KoToR 1, 2, Neverwinter Nights 1, 2, Baldurs Gate, Mass Effect, ect), Strategy shooters (SW: Battlefront, all the Battlefield series, LoTR: Conquest, ect), all mainstream MMORPG's (Everquest 1, 2, Anarchy Online, World of Warcraft, SW: Galaxies, LoTR: Online, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, ect), and almost all the Lucas Arts video games archives.

What you are looking for in this Guild: Dicipline, Honor, Intregrity, and dedication to one another. Organized Raiding/PvE and little PvP on the side every now and then.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a Seargent in the US Army. I guess my occupation is killing terrorists! *grin* But I mostly play around with multimillion dollar portable sattelite systems. I live in Germany but will be moving back to the United States after my final deployment to Iraq.

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: I will be as active as the Guild Master wants me to be. I believe in Duty, (such as my occupation tells), and my weekly dedication will be sufficient. I consider myself a "weekend warrior," but I can throw in a couple hours most weeknights.

Glory to the Republic and long live democracy!

-Khasa Jorn
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
new application here Left_bar_bleue75/150new application here Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: new application here   new application here EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:59 am

Hello and welcome to The Covenent! Hope to get to know you and make sure you make yourself at home on the forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
new application here Left_bar_bleue50/150new application here Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

PostSubject: thanks   new application here EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:45 am

will do you should be hearing from me quite often
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
new application here Left_bar_bleue75/150new application here Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: new application here   new application here EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 am

Sounds great! Pull up a chair and make yourself a home away from home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
new application here Left_bar_bleue15/50new application here Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: new application here   new application here EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 am

How goes it dude! Welcome to the Guild, you have already met Kae, she is 1 of the Mod's as well as Second in charge so.

Good to have you with us! In the Great journey of kicking everyones butt in SWTOR!!

DarkDemon
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
new application here Left_bar_bleue1/60new application here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

PostSubject: Re: new application here   new application here EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 am

welcome to the guild hope you have much fun as i am in this guild.
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
new application here Left_bar_bleue0/0new application here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: new application here   new application here EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:55 am

Welcome to the Guild

btw love your profile pic
Back to top Go down
oobuddyoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
oobuddyoo

Character sheet
Level:
new application here Left_bar_bleue1/60new application here Empty_bar_bleue  (1/60)

PostSubject: Re: new application here   new application here EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 am

rhettthom wrote:
Welcome to the Guild

btw love your profile pic
same here its good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new application here   new application here Empty

Back to top Go down

new application here
Page 1 of 1