Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinito's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinito
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Kinito's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kinito's Application   Kinito's Application EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Name: KiNito

Gaming Experience: Played Before and after CU left before NRG, Wow Since 05, CoH for a year or more, GW off and on, any fps has been played by me

What you are looking for in this Guild: Rejoin old friends from the swg days

Tell us a little about yourself: Well My names Michael, ingame name is KiNito ofcourse, i played SWG with Demon, we was in "DARK" together imperials and all, i was like his twin Same hair and robes haha ofcourse i was the better of the two Razz

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online:
I work nights so im on alot during the day, and i've spent so much time in wow its stupid
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Kinito's Application Left_bar_bleue15/50Kinito's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Kinito's Application   Kinito's Application EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:40 pm

haha, yea dude Accepted Razz

Welcome to the Guild old friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Kinito's Application Left_bar_bleue75/150Kinito's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Kinito's Application   Kinito's Application EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
Kinito's Application Left_bar_bleue35/100Kinito's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: Kinito's Application   Kinito's Application EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:36 am

Kinito wrote:
Name: KiNito

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online:
I work nights so im on alot during the day, and i've spent so much time in wow its stupid

Definately in right? geek Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinito's Application   Kinito's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinito's Application
Page 1 of 1