Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Smuggler shipment has arrived!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Left_bar_bleue75/150The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The Smuggler shipment has arrived!   The Smuggler shipment has arrived! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:19 am

Star Wars™️: The Old Republic™️ reveals the next playable class, the street savvy, credit seeking Smuggler.

Making a profit from the desperate needs of a war-torn galaxy is how the Smuggler earns his credits. Transporting contraband, stolen goods, and highly sought-after fugitives through treacherous trade routes is in high demand, and more and more Smugglers are taking advantage of this opportunity.

Any self-respecting Smuggler must be able to shoot or charm his way out of the most complex predicaments. They must be incredibly quick-witted, able to bargain with the underbelly of society, and most importantly, they must be able to deliver… their lives depend on it.

Find out more about the Smuggler.
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Left_bar_bleue35/100The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: The Smuggler shipment has arrived!   The Smuggler shipment has arrived! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Hells yeah! Where do I sign up? I knew it just HAD to be a class...I mean come on right? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DogSoldierBHM
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
DogSoldierBHM

Character sheet
Level:
The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Smuggler shipment has arrived!   The Smuggler shipment has arrived! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:31 pm

That is Awesome that the three outfits are modeled after Lando Calrissian, Han Solo, and Cad Bane. They will be breaking the law in style. lol
Back to top Go down
Overlordderf
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Overlordderf

Character sheet
Level:
The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Left_bar_bleue35/100The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: The Smuggler shipment has arrived!   The Smuggler shipment has arrived! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Nice! I could just see myself in the midst of smuggling some cargo while blasting the song "Breaking The Law" over the speakers. Hell yeah! pirat
Back to top Go down
DogSoldierBHM
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular
DogSoldierBHM

Character sheet
Level:
The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Smuggler shipment has arrived!   The Smuggler shipment has arrived! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 pm

LOL! You just became one of my best friends.
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Smuggler shipment has arrived!   The Smuggler shipment has arrived! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Looks pretty stylish, I always liked Talon Karrde too
Back to top Go down
Darka
Allied Guild Leader
Allied Guild Leader
Darka

Character sheet
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Smuggler shipment has arrived!   The Smuggler shipment has arrived! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:09 pm

some nice outfits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smuggler shipment has arrived!   The Smuggler shipment has arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Smuggler shipment has arrived!
Page 1 of 1