Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KiNito has arrived

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinito
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

KiNito has arrived Empty
PostSubject: KiNito has arrived   KiNito has arrived EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Hello everyone i look foward to playing with yall when beta or the live game launches, but before then i guess i should tell everyone a little about myself

I am Michael aka KiNito, I am 19 years olds and from Jackson Tennessee, I work as a security guard in the town and generaly work nights which sucks but eh, lets me play games in the day i guess so thats a plus i drive a 2008 Jeep Compass Limited its muh baby <3 lol, my general hobbies aside from working and playing games i am a graphic artist that is sorta in a retirment phase [creative block sadly]

Well far as how i found out about this site and guild is due to DarkDemon is an old best friend of mine from SWG, back when he was a midget sized white haired black robe wearing Dark Jedi Knight. and we just really got along became friends but when i quit swg lost contact with alot of the old friends however we started talking about and i was like so swtor? and the convo sparked he had a guild already! so i jumped on the opportunity to hook up with everyone here =)

May the Force be with you all

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
KiNito has arrived Left_bar_bleue100/100KiNito has arrived Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Jedi

KiNito has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNito has arrived   KiNito has arrived EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Nice to meet ya =)
Back to top Go down
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin
Professor Coldheart

Character sheet
Level:
KiNito has arrived Left_bar_bleue1/0KiNito has arrived Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Class: Smuggler

KiNito has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNito has arrived   KiNito has arrived EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:07 am

welcome, I used to live near Jackson TN.
Back to top Go down
Velm
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

KiNito has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNito has arrived   KiNito has arrived EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:49 am

Welcome

KiNito has arrived 551302
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KiNito has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiNito has arrived   KiNito has arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

KiNito has arrived
Page 1 of 1