Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The Covenant" New member day Party!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Left_bar_bleue15/50"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Empty
PostSubject: "The Covenant" New member day Party!!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:29 am

Welcome Everyone!!

Welcome everyone, from all of us truely at "The Covenant", to our Grand opening Member day party. We have tables lined up with your favorite star wars drinks, and snacks. Feel free to go into the Live chatbox!! We are hosting this event to meet new people, and even people interested in joining the Guild. I think its always better to know the players you will be working with, especially in a game like this.

I am a guy who loves to have everyone as a friend, even on an enemy team. Sith are certainly welcome here as well. I plan to make sure that we will always have a good battle, win or lose. "The Covenant" will always be in that fight.

Feel Free to play games, or just chat. I hope everyone has fun. I will come into the chatbox, for live chat during the party and anyone is free to ask me questions about the guild, or myself.

Lets have some fun while waiting for Swtor to come out!!

DarkDemon
Leader of "The Covenant

Last edited by DarkDemon on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Left_bar_bleue75/150"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: "The Covenant" New member day Party!!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:35 am

HUH? What's guilding the guild mean? Anyway sounds fun. What time do you want to start this holy shindig?
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Left_bar_bleue0/0"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: "The Covenant" New member day Party!!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:18 am

Do you really have my favorite Star Wars drink, do you? LoL cyclops
Back to top Go down
Darka
Allied Guild Leader
Allied Guild Leader
Darka

Character sheet
Level:
"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Left_bar_bleue0/0"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: "The Covenant" New member day Party!!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 pm

woot Smile
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Left_bar_bleue15/50"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)

PostSubject: Re: "The Covenant" New member day Party!!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:02 am

It starts at 5-10pm central
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Left_bar_bleue75/150"The Covenant" New member day Party!! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)

PostSubject: Re: "The Covenant" New member day Party!!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:07 am

Due to some technical difficulties at MYSWTOR the time for this event will be 5pm until 10pm Central Standard Time. For those of you attending that live overseas (Not in the Continental US) that would be GMT -6. Hope to see you all there. Lets have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Event 1 a bust!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:19 am

Well after 5 hours of waiting it seemed this particular event was not what anyone was looking to do even if it was just to hang out and shoot the breeze. Oh well Dark it was a good try and I did have a little fun talking to myself even if you did put your 2 cents in every once in a while. Maybe next time we can at least get some guildies to go so I wont have to talk to myself. BTW the final number was 78. Just thought I would throw that in there for you Dark. I just know that you would ask. Lets try to do our best for the next event. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: "The Covenant" New member day Party!!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 am

I'll try to make the next one Sad
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: "The Covenant" New member day Party!!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Dragonsage wrote:
Well after 5 hours of waiting it seemed this particular event was not what anyone was looking to do even if it was just to hang out and shoot the breeze. Oh well Dark it was a good try and I did have a little fun talking to myself even if you did put your 2 cents in every once in a while. Maybe next time we can at least get some guildies to go so I wont have to talk to myself. BTW the final number was 78. Just thought I would throw that in there for you Dark. I just know that you would ask. Lets try to do our best for the next event. Very Happy

haha we will go higher next time in the number. Next time I will give it a weeks in at vance and maybe we will get more people to come.

Most of the reason we will do these, is to get people to know one another better. So lets try and have more people here, if we could Smile.

"The Covenant" New member day Party!! 693603 Otherwise you will miss me cruisin by in my x-wing Razz

I had fun hanging out with you to Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Covenant" New member day Party!!   "The Covenant" New member day Party!! Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Covenant" New member day Party!!
Page 1 of 1