Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Bergkamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bergkamp
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Bergkamp

Character sheet
Level:
Application: Bergkamp Left_bar_bleue0/0Application: Bergkamp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

Application: Bergkamp Empty
PostSubject: Application: Bergkamp   Application: Bergkamp EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:12 pm

1) How many hours are you willing to spend on SWTOR everyday?
I am willing to spend many hours for TOR when time permits which would be maybe 2+ hours most days and most likely more on weekends

2) Where are you from?

Australia, Victoria
GMT: +10:00

3) What class are you planning to play?
Jedi Knight, probably more in time but i will cross that bridge when i get to it

5) What and how should we call you?
Matt will do fine

6) Please list the following in order that suits you the best.

#1 PvP
#2 PVE
#3 GvG - Fortress Siege/Raid
#4 Role playing

7) How can we contact you? We’ll be contacting you when SWTOR is near release to reserve a spot in the guild for you.

email is mattjmcgrath@hotmail.com

8.) Age?

9) Previous MMORPG experience? Please list your previous games, levels, classes and a brief paragraph/sentence on why did you play those MMORPGs.
WoW: original - wotlk
Bergkamp lvl 80 mage
Sqnage lvl 80 paladin
Dalone lvl 80 druid
Rbj lvl 80 rogue

I started playing WoW after my mate showed me when I was 11 and I thought "wow! There are actually games like that!" and ever since then until recently I have been playing WoW because I like the idea of playing a game but still being able to socialize with other people and being able to do things with other people.

10) What do you expect when you join our guild?
A mature guild that has a good sense of humour and a good approach to the game

11) What will you offer to the guild?
A good sense of humour, a dedicated persistant member, and someone who likes to explore all aspects of the game

12) Communication

Yes to Ventrilo
No to microphone as of now...but I don't know if I will have a microphone by the time the game comes out, possibly.

13) What do you prefer?

Both - Doesn't matter. I can solo and party anytime.

14) What do you prefer?

Questing.

15) How needy are you? (How often you ask for help? Do you demand help? Ask help often?)

Most of the time I will try to figure things out for myself, but if I really am stuck with something I will either ask someone in the guild who can help or search it up on the internet

16) Do you have any friends that are going to play SWTOR with you?

none of my friends play MMO's

17) List your referrals if you have any.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Application: Bergkamp Left_bar_bleue15/50Application: Bergkamp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bergkamp   Application: Bergkamp EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Hey there Matt, Thank you for your application Smile. Everything looks good and checks out. If I can have you apply your class of choice to the Official Class thread so I can get everything updated later for you would be great. I have added you to msn also. Remember since there isnt much activity right now from swtor, much isnt really going on. Normally I will mail everyone for a big update, or important information. Other than that enjoy your stay.

Leon
Back to top Go down
Bergkamp
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Bergkamp

Character sheet
Level:
Application: Bergkamp Left_bar_bleue0/0Application: Bergkamp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bergkamp   Application: Bergkamp EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:01 pm

ok thanks, will do asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bergkamp   Application: Bergkamp Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Bergkamp
Page 1 of 1