Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for More Members for The Covenant!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! Left_bar_bleue15/50Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for More Members for The Covenant!!   Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Remember everyone, to continue to try and bring new members into the Guild. Just have them post there Application up for us, so we can review it. We dont really have any limitation's, just make sure that they will be active on forums, and in the game. Have good respect and are mature.

If you are bringing in a good friend, please reply to there application, after they apply saying you referred them. So we can take that into consideration. If you need help with anything about this, please ask me or Kae. We will be happy to help with anything you need.

Remember when we start in Swtor, 1 of our main things is going to be inviting. We need to make sure to invite members right off the bat. Bring them in, make sure everyone is respectful and polite. If the new members, start begging alot. They need to be asked nicely to not beg. If they dont agree, then we will ask them to leave (=kick from guild).

Make sure they know we will be using this website/forums as well as we will be using Ventrilo ( online Voice Chat ). I will have a tutorial set up for everyone to see, so they know how to use it. Once I have the Ventrilo server up (when game gets closer) I will post the info for all.

I will post more info about the Guild and things, when we get closer to launch. I am just trying to have everyone help bring in new members. Once I know a little more about the Guild System in swtor, I will have a post for that as well.

Admin
DarkDemon
Guild Leader
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! Left_bar_bleue75/150Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for More Members for The Covenant!!   Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:34 am

Make sure you tell your friends and/or family to help our little family/guild grow to enormous proportions. Make sure to tell them we are THE BEST OF THE BEST and of course we have punch and pie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! Left_bar_bleue15/50Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Looking for More Members for The Covenant!!   Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:01 am

/bump Read first message All members please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for More Members for The Covenant!!   Looking for More Members for The Covenant!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for More Members for The Covenant!!
Page 1 of 1