Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Covenant Preparations!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant Preparations! Left_bar_bleue15/50The Covenant Preparations! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

The Covenant Preparations! Empty
PostSubject: The Covenant Preparations!   The Covenant Preparations! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:27 am

The Covenant Preparations! Operat11

Well the time is finally here! Within a week and a half we'll be playing Tor Officially (Early Game Access). The Tor launch is still the 20th of December. I am trying to get a hold of Khasa Jorn to get the vent up and going. I work on this day, but I will be on that night and all day Friday the 16th. But I am hoping to login that day and get the guild up and going!

Be sure to have your final class picked out and ready to start that day! We want to make a terrific launch start. Our main goal for the first few months is recruiting and growth. I would like to see this guild with at least 100 active players. PvP/PvE are our main concerns. If you are here for RP, well you are in the wrong guild. I will setup the guild Chain of Command once inside Tor. I will post a thread as well on the forums once we have started.

While only the main Chain of Command will have the ability to invite new members, it is your job to ask people if they are looking for one. Weather or not you are grouped randomly with them or happen to stop and chat with them. I will be looking for players that are wanting to take more responsibilities in the guild. Also remember with ventrilo, be sure to have a microphone and have already downloaded Ventrilo. Once we have the information we will update it to the forums for everyone.

A couple of other things. I will probably be organizing the homepage a little better to suit us for the actual game since, we aren't really recruiting anymore. I will also be making a way for us to post our raid info, for lvl 50 dungeons with 8+ members and show the loot drops. I have recently uploaded the Tooltips from http://www.torhead.com/ . This website will have all the loot information. If you need help in understanding how to use it with this website, I can make a short tutorial on how to do so. But pretty much I will post the Raid, the members in the raid, the boss, and loot. If we are getting a group together I might post the date,time, and details in the forums or just shout out in Guild chat.

Lastly, I will be arranging the forums and opening up new ones. So hopefully it will open the chat up in other areas.

Any Questions or comments please post them here.

GM Leon
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant Preparations! Left_bar_bleue50/150The Covenant Preparations! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

PostSubject: sorry for the absence   The Covenant Preparations! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:37 pm

i am sending this thread reply via my local library computer. (yes there firewall didn't block this website thank god). anyways i have gone broke and i am between jobs. i should have home internet back up and running by the end of December or early January. i cancelled my vent server and allot of other things in my life to cut-down on bills until i can dig myself out of this financial hole. good luck, i envy you guys whom get to play the "early access!"

may the force be with you,
Khasa Jorn

P.S. --- if anyone in the guild has a credit card with like $3 a month. you can get a cheap vent server with about 25 slots on it. F.Y.I.. hehe good luck and good hunting
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant Preparations! Left_bar_bleue15/50The Covenant Preparations! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: The Covenant Preparations!   The Covenant Preparations! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:20 am

Rgr, well I will see what I can do about Ventrilo then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Covenant Preparations!   The Covenant Preparations! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1