Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Squads

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Squads Left_bar_bleue15/50Guild Squads Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Guild Squads Empty
PostSubject: Guild Squads   Guild Squads EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:30 am

Guild Squads, are going to be members in certain squads of things they like to do most. Such as a PvP squad, Pve, and etc. Once we continue to see the different updates come out, and a little bit more knowledge about this. I will be able to speak more about these. I just want to start getting out a little bit of Guild info so we can start to talk about it a little bit more.

The reason of this being, You can grind together in these groups, I dont mind if you grind with anyone you want to. But in these groups you will be able to organize maybe weekly PvP, a dungeon maybe, or anything you want. The only reason of this being, is because some people like Pve more and some people like pvp more. As for me, I like all of it so. Normally im up for anything unless im busy farming, or grinding.

So Please wait for further update, I will be giving them better names than pve squad or pvp squad also. But First I need to get everything set up for them, as well as more knowledge on them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Squads Left_bar_bleue75/150Guild Squads Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

Guild Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Squads   Guild Squads EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:01 pm

I am one of those people who don't like to pvp so I am going to be in the super awesome pve squad. Very Happy I think that there should also be some squad leaders as well as class leaders if there is enough people in the guild I don't think any one person should be the leader of more than one group i.e. if you are the bounty hunter leader then you cant be the leader of pvp squad. Something to think about maybe?
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Squads Left_bar_bleue15/50Guild Squads Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Guild Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Squads   Guild Squads EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:25 am

Dragonsage wrote:
I am one of those people who don't like to pvp so I am going to be in the super awesome pve squad. Very Happy I think that there should also be some squad leaders as well as class leaders if there is enough people in the guild I don't think any one person should be the leader of more than one group i.e. if you are the bounty hunter leader then you cant be the leader of pvp squad. Something to think about maybe?

Yea I would have It so different Leaders would be in Charge of this. I am just mainly saying you will always have different events going on in the Guild, for things to do and things.

I am hoping to make sure there will always be things to do, so I am hoping they allow us to kinda have our own Cities as well, so I make sure things will go good. But like I said I wont know until they release all the info about it.
Back to top Go down
rhettthom
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
rhettthom

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Squads Left_bar_bleue0/0Guild Squads Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Jedi

Guild Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Squads   Guild Squads EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 am

I stink at pvp but I still like to do it but I guess I'd be in the PVE grp
Back to top Go down
Khasa Jorn
Trooper General
Trooper General
Khasa Jorn

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Squads Left_bar_bleue50/150Guild Squads Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Class: Trooper

Guild Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Squads   Guild Squads EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Do we get to have Lazer Guns in a squad?
Back to top Go down
Insanepain
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Insanepain

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Squads Left_bar_bleue0/0Guild Squads Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Bounty Hunter

Guild Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Squads   Guild Squads EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 pm

I think there are a lot of great suggestions in this thread about the future of leadership and roles within the guild. I am looking forward to when we have leaders in all the positions. I am thinking that will be once we get closer to beta and launch. I would defiantly like to start out in the PVP group because I am going to have a BH as my main character. But I am defiantly looking forward to the PVE portion of this game. Hopefully there will be a lot more pluses about PVP and PVE then minuses.

Insanepain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Squads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Squads   Guild Squads Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Squads
Page 1 of 1